Urgent !! Ac21 Salary Question Pls Advice!!

GC_seeker_CA

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

I am urgently in need of some guidance regarding my case:

From Company A in Silicon Valley:
I have an approved I 140 and I 485 is pending for 9 months. The LC petition was filed when salary was 85K. Last year when my H1B was extended for 2nd term, my pay was stated as 93K
Now my pay is 95K.

Company B in Phoenix has given me an offer of 73.5K. New Company will help file AC21. The new company job description and title is exactly the same as Company A. I even have the exact job description that company A filed for LC and so I can work with company B in drafting the AC21 letter.

I will have to give an answer to Company B next week regarding their offer. But my biggest problem now is:

Is the decrease in Salary an issue w.r.t my pending I 485 petition ?
Will BCIS take into consideration that Phoenix is much cheaper compared to the Silicon Valley ?

Your ideas, comments, experiences will prove useful in helping me make an educated choice.
Thank you.

GC_seeker_CA.

I have similliar situation. Although AC 21 does not mention salary and location, but I see that many RFE askes to provide pay slip. Does this only for verify your employment satus or ...? I also noticed somebody mentioned before about salary issue, it said that +/- 10% change is OK. Does anybody can confirm this? Thanks.