URGENT - 140 withdrawn, POE

mailgc

Registered Users (C)
Its a very urgent, appreciate of you can please reply asap,

I left to India on first of Dec, after changing employer and ported 140 after 7mths of 485 filed. Filed AC21 in Oct.

On the same day of travel, 140 got updated saying "port of entry has been informed of 140 approval case". I do know why this got updaed on same of travel.

after a week, attorney got NOID, since old employer withdrawn 140, and attorney replied saying they already submitted AC21. after two days, 485 updated with "received evidence for RFE, will process within 365 days, since preliminary processing is done, may take less time to process the rest".

now I want to return to US next week, Do I need to worry if I will entered in US. Attorney is little concerned and is checking with other people about is it safe to travel in this situation. I will be using AP to re-enter.

Please reply to me is it safe to travel, will the system gets updated at POE. Do I need to carry any other info, or will they stop me at POE, please reply how to handle this situation.

Thanks and appreciate for your reply.

mailgc said:
Its a very urgent, appreciate of you can please reply asap,

I left to India on first of Dec, after changing employer and ported 140 after 7mths of 485 filed. Filed AC21 in Oct.

On the same day of travel, 140 got updated saying "port of entry has been informed of 140 approval case". I do know why this got updaed on same of travel.

after a week, attorney got NOID, since old employer withdrawn 140, and attorney replied saying they already submitted AC21. after two days, 485 updated with "received evidence for RFE, will process within 365 days, since preliminary processing is done, may take less time to process the rest".

now I want to return to US next week, Do I need to worry if I will entered in US. Attorney is little concerned and is checking with other people about is it safe to travel in this situation. I will be using AP to re-enter.

Please reply to me is it safe to travel, will the system gets updated at POE. Do I need to carry any other info, or will they stop me at POE, please reply how to handle this situation.

Thanks and appreciate for your reply.

The message is obviousely wrong. Even my 140 had the same message when it actually was supposed to be "revocation". Travel into the US as soon as possible. You are fortunate to not get a denial of 485.

Hello All,
Just wanted to update you guys, entered US without any problem. Showed AP, when to second inspection, no questions asked, stamped and re-entered in US.

Thanks a lot for all your help, really I got more confidence after I saw members responses, it helped me a lot.

What is the update on your case?

GreenCard Virus,

What is the update on your case?

What is the status of I-485?

Please let us know. it will help people in the same boat.