Updated the VSC Tracker reports on 7/8/01

myladoor

Registered Users (C)
It is good to see 33 approvals from 7/2 & 7/3...

The June tally is now 141.

Note:

Folks, I am very glad to say that I got approved (from NSC) on 7/6/01. Didn\'t want to post in this forum as it is not relevant. For those of you who need more details, here is the link.

myladoor "AVM says "This case is approved on 7/6/01" - Big Surprise!!!" 7/9/01 10:08am

No Title

Congratulatins first to you, and Thank you very much for your wonderful job here, if you don\'t have enough time come here to maintain the list after your PP, in order to save your time and keep the tracking list alive, maybe OCT200 and I can help that. I mean we can help and update that website regularly. Please let us know if need this help. (I can handle ASP and other dynamic webpage design).

-Samba

No Title

Myladoor,

Congratulations. Wish you the best and thank you all the help you provided to immigration community.

-Bosco *8)

No Title

Congratulations Myladoor. Now that you got your approval, are you going to continue the immitractor site or will you discontinue it....

No Title

Heartly congratulations on your approval, Myladoor !
I would like to thank you for your effort, time and dedication.
I wish you and your family the best of luck.

No Title

Thank you very much for sharing in my days of joy.

--------------------
Samba, You are more than welcome to join the Tracker team. But let me pre-warn you that it is not an easy one :)!

If you don\'t mind shoot me an e-mail so that we can keep in touch and workout some strategies to reduce the workload. Thanks.

Note: Apologize for being late to reply...got sick!

No Title

MyLadoor:

Which center is the worst for I-485, do you believe? TSC or VSC?

I am waiting for my I-140 approval and thinking about the next step. I could file at either VSC or TSC--want to avoid the worst one.

No Title

It is hard to say.

I would go with VSC under the current trend. What is the SC for your I-140? Also why do you think you can apply in either places.

Keep in mind that the if the SC finds that you are out of the jurisdiction then you may get a local transfer which could jeopardise the advantage and then some.

Note: Glad to see that you are planning ahead by looking into I-485 forum...

No Title

Congratulations myladoor,

Enjoy your freedom. I must thank you for efforts in collecting and presenting very helpful information to your fellow immigrant aspirants. Commendable job!!

aGCSeeker