Updated RFE table

todal333

Registered Users (C)
Here\'s an updated RFE Receive/Approve table, sorted by Approved Date and RFE Received date.

Stats:
Average number of days to Approve an RFE is: 10.7 days
Average number of days to ack. RFE Received: 8.4 days

If anyone got missed out in the table, please post your dates for RFE Issued, Replied, updated as per AVM, and ofcourse any approvals dates.

Thanks.

No Title

Thanks Ram33, I have made a note of it. I will post the table once i get few more updates.

It seems like since 5/25, VSC has not approved anyone with RFE\'s!

No Title

My case got approved on 5/29/2001. I just found out this morning after calling an IIO. Please update the RFE table.

No Title

Hi ,
The first time we talked to an IIO , he said they sent us a RFE on 11th April ,2001. We have called the Nebraska center at least 3 times after that and we still haven\'t received the RFE(as on 31st May,2001). Has anybody faced such a situation? Getting panicky as we have to reply with 75 days.Any suggestions??

No Title

bvjacob, if I were you, I\'d call an IIO to have them send it again. Did you check with your attorney. Sometimes the attorney gets while other times you do.

No Title

Guys:

Many of us should be getting our approvals this week. Since I talked
to IIO last time (5/24/\'01), it has been about 11 days. I feel
that INS is trying to clean up the RFE received before 5/25/00
going any further.

Please keep this conversation alive.

No Title

We thought there were no approvals last week for people who had RFE\'s. I guess it was wrong, today we received some data from few people.

Attached is an updated RFE approval table.

VSC I-485 waiters: I encourage everyone who has dealt with an RFE to post their details.

Thanks.

No Title

RD : Feb 8 , 2000

RFE Issued May 4, 2001
RFE Replied May 10, 2001

Talked to IIO on May 24, he told me that they haven\'t recived the
RFE yet so replied the RFE again. Yesterday again talked to IIO
and he told me that they have received RFE reply on jun 1st

No Title

EB2 India, PD 12/98, RD/ND 10/99, RFE response received by INS 5/4/2001, Approved 6/6/2001.

Please update the RFE table.

Thanks to Rajiv Khanna and to people who participated (read and posted messages) on this board. It was like a hospital for this GC patient!

No Title

Please update your RFE table,

PD: 03/99, EB3,RIR, Country: Others, ND:07/19/2000
RFE issued on 05/29/2001, RFE received on 06/06/2001.

RFE for marriage certificate and employment letter.

No Title

Here\'s an updated RFE Wait/Approval table.

I need a volunteer who could continue the torch of keeping this spreadsheet update, sorted and then regularly posting it here.

Please let me know who\'s the dedicated person, and I will email the Excel spreadsheet to him/her.

No Title

RFE Issued : 04/02/2001
RFE Replied: 04/07/2001
RFE Received:04/13/2001

Waiting for the approval...

No Title

RFE Details

RFE Issued : 05/08/2001
RFE Replied: 05/25/2001
As per AVM VSC received RFE on 05/30/2001
AVM updated on 06/07/2001 after 5:00 PM EST (It makes me to believe that AVM is updated at end of b\'day)

Thanks
John Lamp