Updated LUD: No change in message

ebebeb1

Registered Users (C)
Hi
I filed for EB1 in March 2007 (regular processing). Since then my LUDs have been updated twice on the CRIS system, once in early August when every one had LUD updated and one from yesterday. However the message when I click on the I 140 petition status has not changed: it still says that the petition is being processed at the Texas Service Center.
My question:
If an RFE has been issued will there be a change in the message to state that the USCIS is awaiting further materials from me?
I understand that if the petition is approved that CRIS would send an email in this regard.
Does anyone have any comments or experience with this..........

Yes, you will receive a message saying that RFE has been issued. Until then all other LUDs are some internal processing stuff.....maybe they have picked your case and put in the review pile etc

If it was updated but no RFE was issued, it may be a good thing.
Anyway, wish you the best!

Hi
I filed for EB1 in March 2007 (regular processing). Since then my LUDs have been updated twice on the CRIS system, once in early August when every one had LUD updated and one from yesterday. However the message when I click on the I 140 petition status has not changed: it still says that the petition is being processed at the Texas Service Center.
My question:
If an RFE has been issued will there be a change in the message to state that the USCIS is awaiting further materials from me?
I understand that if the petition is approved that CRIS would send an email in this regard.

the message will change if they send you an RFE, though when I got the first RFE on my 485 there was nothing, my lawyer got the letter, they updated the system after getting the RFE response, 2 LUD and another LUD after a week and an RFE, so now I am waiting for it. I wonder how long does it take to receive it.

it is only internal processing, you won't get email.

Hi
My question:

I saw LUDs on both my and my spouce I-485 but no LUDs on I-140 at NSC. If there are any LUDs what does that mean.