Updated AC21 Filing Package with all the details

jain_rajan

Registered Users (C)
I need to file AC21 on my own. Lawyers are asking too much money for sending AC21.

I have reviewed the Sticky threads also but it seems that the thread is around 3-4 years old.

Can somebody be kind enough to put all the documents used for AC21 recently. ( with individual's info masked)

I know it may be redundant information for some people but it would certainly help if somebody can put it all together in one thread.

Thanks for your help!

Looking forward to replies on this thread and use it to file my own AC21.

There isn't much to it. Just send an employment letter describing the job, along with a copy of your I-485 receipt, and preferably a cover letter explaining why you have sent the documents.

Thanks for replying "Jackolantern".

I was hoping if somebody could put the complete package for AC21 (w/ individual details scribbled). This would have helped tremedously.

Here are my questions:
From the previous sticky posts these are the things to be sent:
1. Supporting Letter
2. Employment Verification Letter from New Employer (Name of the employer).
3 Copies of the Pay stubs from new employer (i sent two pay stubs (one month)
4. Relevant portions of AC21
5. Memo on August 4 th 2003 from William R Yates

6. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your name
7. Copy of I-140 approval notice.
8. Copy of I-485 filing receipt notice for your wife's name

Question 1) What are the "relvant portions of AC21", "Memo on August 4 th 2003 from William R Yates" to be sent? Can somebody attach the latest AC 21documents which need to be sent?
Question 2) My I-485 is pending in Texas Service center, and I have been told that I should send AC21 to Texas Service Center only. Is this correct?
Question 3) WHat is the exact address for TSC to send my details?
Question 4) The sample Supporting Letter provided in Sticky thread is addressed to Sandra T. Bushey, Acting Center Director. So does supporting letter need to be addressed to her or should it be addressed to U.S. Citizenship & Immigration Services, Texas Service Center.

Please reply. Your help will be appreciated.

I sent the package described in the sticky thread here in February '08 and got my GC in the end of March '08, so the list seems to be up-to date.
Look for my postings there - I've listed everything I sent.

Azazello, Did you file for AC21 on getting an RFE? or did you use AC21 pro-actively immediately after job change?

I am very confused regarding use of AC21 or not??? Lots of people (+ Attorneys') on the this board write that it is good to be proactive and submit AC21. But lots of people also write that submit only if you get RFE (why un-necessary bother the monster).

So please suggest the right path!

Azazello, Did you file for AC21 on getting an RFE? or did you use AC21 pro-actively immediately after job change?

I am very confused regarding use of AC21 or not??? Lots of people (+ Attorneys') on the this board write that it is good to be proactive and submit AC21. But lots of people also write that submit only if you get RFE (why un-necessary bother the monster).

So please suggest the right path!

I was proactive. It paid off - I got approval a month or so after sending in AC21 package.