update

No Title

Thanks Deejjjaaaa

All these ID\'s had their 140 filed on Apr 13 and 140 approved. Hope you will break my good news soon too!

Any more updates on your transfer? Reason??

No Title

You the man!!...You are prooving it again and again.

Though my ID is not there, I am happy that you posted...thanks

No Title

gcwantedurgent, I do not know absolutely everything and immediately - I am only informing you about what I was able to hear somehow/somewhere and it is your choice whether you believe me or not... :)...

No Title

interview is scheduled in Pittsburgh on Oct 31, 2001 - I need to come and ask for "immigration examiner"

no reason is specified other than "your application for Permanent Residence Status"

they asked to bring all doc\'s - originals of marriage cert/birth cert, all advance parole letters, EADs, I-94\'s, etc - so nothing unusual either

4 month to go... at least not 6 month - I will try to find out whether there are any ways to get it done faster...

No Title

deejjjaaaa, thanks for posting this info. This is not fair for VSC to just transfer your case for no reason. As you said, please go ahead and give it a try to see whether you can go early rather than to wait for 4 more months. My prayers and wishes are always with you. Again thanks for sharing this info. Did they ask you to bring any pay stubs too.

No Title

no specific words about paystubs - just "any employment documents" - but I will bring all possible papers in any case (it does not mean that I will show \'em w/o request from officer\'s side :))

No Title

Deejjjaaa,

You have been posting 140 or 485 approvals. Do you also have some knowledge about who got RFE or transfers (I guess LD will know about these before us if AVM is not updated)

No Title

deejjjaaaa good luck. 4 months is better than 6. Hope you can get it done earlier. Lets know if you have any updates.

No Title

I am not working for LD, if I will hear smth that can be posted - I will post... I know at least 2 other people from iGate that were transferred in June (different cities, one is outside of VSC jurisdiction)...