UPDATE ON I-485 from IGATE WEB SITE(Today 05/10/2001)

No Title

I do not know why the company is posting such misleading messages on the site!??? Guys, if they are our well-wishers and we are part of the company they should not hesitate to put the exact count of the guys who have got their I485s approved. I never understand what that "dozens" mean???? Is it 12, 24 or 1 or may be 0?

Who is that Rima Sharma? I guess she/he is paid by the company to bullshit on this site..

Though I have been told that my Amended I140 was filed on 11th April, I\'ve not received my receipt yet. Did all of you out there receive your receipts?

No Title

Waiting 485 approval.
Company:IGATE
EB3
PD:04/97
RD:08/99
ND:09/99
FP:07/2000
RFE:11/2000 SUCCESSOR-IN-INTEREST(COMPANY NAME CHANGE)
RESPONSE SENT 11/2000 BY FILING NEW I-140.
NEW I-140 APPROVED 03/2001.
APPLIED AMENDED I-140 LAST WEEK OF MARCH 2001.
WAITING 485 APPROVAL.

No Title

I got my amended I 140 receipt. I140 amended RD 4/11/1. My full details - PD 4/97 I485 RD 9/99 ND 9/99 FP 8/00. No RFE. Waiting forever.

The Rima Sharma character looks suspicious. Playing jokes...

No Title

my ammended i140 was applied in the first batch. No approval yet

I don\'t believe these guys, because nobody in the list we are maintaining got approvals.

No Title

Guys,
Somehing is strange out there....Just yesterday I was talking to a couple of friends of mine, whose employee id\'s showed up in the 4/13/01 list. Apparently, their receipts from INS VSC has not yet showed up. When they spoke to their HR reps (getting thru to her after trying for 4 days), she cooly told them to hold on for some more time. She refused to check with Legal. One of the guys called up VSC and asked the IIO to check if there was an amended I-140 petition for his name based on his INS A#. The IIO could not find any such application!!!

Are there really such cases in this forum too? Or are these 2 guys just an exception than the rule. Is LD actually applying amended I-140s for us or is it that just some random employee id\'s show up on the company websites on each Friday???

Any feedback, suggestions would be appreciated

No Title

I did get my receipt notice for the amendment. I was in the first batch with ND April 11, 2001. No approval yet. I know some guys who got approvals at my site, but they either got no RFE or two RFEs one for the paystub stuff and another for amendment to I-140 way in Jan.
I think LD is just lying. Why in the hell did they move the LD from Oakland office?

No Title

Some information and questions for IGATE / MASTECH employees.

As far as getting the approvals for more than a dozen guys,could you guys post their details of them here if you know of any of your collegues who got their approval.

I had an RFE in the month of december 2000. Mastech applied for my Ammended I-140 in early feb 2001. Its been more than 3 months since the ammended I-140 ND and no word yet of its status. Even the AVM says not found.

I was informed from legal that there is no hold and also this is on fast track and not the regular ammended I-140, But then what on earth has caused it to go on beyond 3 months.
The whole VSC interpretation is really B.S for me and it goes beyond my imagination.

Did you know that VSC is approving 04/2000 cases for I-485. This shows how much we got screwed.
Also did you know that as of april 27th 2001, CSC is approving I-485 cases as of JAN 26th 2001. They are approving I-485 in less than 89 days. That\'s a record which has not occured since 1995.

Well. The only thing all these shows is that we have been F*&^ed up from all angles very badly.

No Title

Yes, I know a friend whose Emp id was on April 13th list but still has not got the Notice but he got an RFE in March for em letter. Also know another friend who got an RFE in Dec 2000 for em letter and W2 and got a second RFE last week (he is still waiting for the letter with details) Like Phil Spears said - I am sure there is some kind of hold in our cases because that is one consistent answers we have all been getting from VSC - That the case is on hold waiting for regulations. All the IIOs cannot be lying... But then why would gate mislead us? What do they gain from it?
My guess is : VSC does not have a strict procedure they follow. The are approving name change cases at random and if you are lucky you could be one of them. As per what they say , if all cases are on hold then how are some people getting RFE? some are getting approved?
The only person who has claimed to have got approval in this board is Rima Sharma but WHY ARE YOU NOT GIVING US MORE DETAILS? like:

- When was your 140 redo filed?
- When did you get a notice for that?
- When did you get approval for 140?(if you did)
- Did you get any RFE? if so what and when?
- When did you get your approval of 485?
- Did you get the letter and had you got your passport stamped?

IF we have these details we could at least figure out some pattern. Also anyone else who knows details of the "DOZENS" who got approval please please furnish them for the benefits of the less fortunate ones like us!

No Title

Just wondering guys, when some one posts bad news every one believes, why don\'t they believe in good news ;
Gawar Anpadh, you are a stupid idiot.

Rima Sharma

No Title

My Amd(140) was filed in first batch, No receipt yet
I called IIO and told it was filed, She could find my
Amd(140) and linked it to my 485. She also told me
by linking it they wont release the hold, instead the 140
will be cleard soon to enable to release the hold.

So dont wait for receipts. So please call IIO to
link your Amd(140) to 485.

No Title

I dont know whether LD will go to the extent of lying to all of us. May be the approvals were for those guys go got RFE for I-140 redo. But we cannot say anything until we see details from oneof them.

And Rima, get out of here if you cannot use civil language. Why are you refusing to give out details. We do not want to hear from jokers. Our I-485 has already been made a joke by INS / LD combine.

Why are so many with no I-140 redo notice even after a month of their name appearing on the list? Very confusing.

No Title

I had my i-140 linked to i-485 a week ago. I haven\'t heard anything from them yet. I am also in the first batch.
About Rima we all doubt your information. So don\'t argue. We all will wait and find out if your information is correct. If it is we should get our approvals in couple of weeks right!!

No Title

I called up spoke to an IIO today after long time, she could find the Amend I140 and linked to I485, she also told me that amend I-140 would not help anyway, she clearly told me \'there several such cases and we will be taking the hold only if we get regulations from HQ, the regulations could next month or next year\'. if they failed to issue regulations we will not get green card at all but keep renewing EAD and working for the sucker until all our blood got sucked up. Changing Name could help only suck our blood nothing more for f*** mastech.

No Title

Just called IIO. Asked her to check if I140 amendment has been filed for me. She said she could not give me that information because the amendment was filed by the company. I asked her if she could link my I140 amendment to my I485. She said it should get linked automatically. Because when they process I140 they will know that this is in response to an I1485 application that is on HOLD.

Everytime you call you hear a different story.

Now even if I receive a notice, what am I supposed to do ? Just wait till it gets processed ?

No Title

Friends,
     Sorry for jumping into this thread. I am not from Igate. However, Intrepid answered to some of my earlier questions and I want to keep him and you all update with my meeting with the senator. The senators office just heard my concerns and they said they will follow-up with the INS and will keep me update. My PD is March 97. ND/RD is Sept, 1999. Still waiting. No RFE. I did all that I could from my side. I will follow-up with them and keep you all posted.Btw, does the IIO\'s are different from the actual officer who adjudicate our applications? I wish you all good luck and hope we all get our GC soon.

No Title

Guys,
I just checked the status of my case on AVM...my EAC# cannot be found!!! I know it was alright till this Thurday (4/10) evening.

What is this supposed to mean??