Update on Cases with message "On June 27..."

hokie_gc

Registered Users (C)
Just wanted to find out if there has been any progress for all those people who had their status message mysteriously change to "On June 27, 2004 your I485 was received......"

I have been getting regular LUD changes, 6/24, 7/06, 7/07, but the status message still says the same as above. The status changed to this weird message on 07/06.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUD changed for me yesterday, but did not change for my kid after 7/5. Wife's case is still 06/24. Our cases are WAC-03-116 and 1st FP on 04/22/03.
LUD log for my case is 5/7 , 5/16 , 5/25 , 6/20 , 6/24 , 7/5 , 7/7.
Message reads " On June 27.....".

Note : Of the 50 cases that I was tracking for WAC_03_116, I noticed that 3 got approved on the first week of July. (Unfortunately none from my family :mad: )

Your approval could come in days, my guess.
I have the same message on July 3rd, and got approval on July 7th. Please also search for other guys in forum, I remember there are other people got approval with that message.

digduxy

Hey, Did your on-line status change for approval or does it still say "on June 27...."?

Plus, just out of curiosity, did your LUD change after your case was approved??

Congrats though. Hope our approvals are on the way....

I am a WAC03118 BTW..

My case also changed to "On June 27..." on July 3. But my wife's case still had the old message about 2nd FP received with LUD 06/24 until this morning. This morning I called 1-800, the lady had no idea and transferred me to an IIO, the IIO told me this change was triggerred by my attorney's inquiry on June but she had no idea when my case can be adjusted.

The wierd thing is I just received email from USCIS: my wife's case also change to "June 27..." now, also my I-140, which was approved in Jan 2002 and LUD was Feb 2002 before got touched today and LUD changed to 07/08/2004.

Do not know what is going on!!!

Same answer to me too....

Got the same answer from IIO that the message is generated because of a fax inquiry.Which, by the way might be partially right.There are others who got the same message before approvals without a fax inquiry. So, Lets hope for the best.
WC

I had submitted a fax inquiry in early May and got a letter from CIS on 05/26 saying your case is not past JIT. However, my LUD was updated on 05/25 due to fax inquiry.

After that I have done no inquiry on my case and I saw my status change on 07/06 to the strange message.

Lets hope for the best.

A lot of people here are in the group whose FP are going to expire so maybe there is hope that something is going on with the cases...

Hi

My case also changed to "On June 27..." on July 1 and LUD change on 07/03, have not seen any changes since then.

WAC-03-173-XXXXX
LUD : 7/3, 7/1, 6/24

hokie_gc,

The message changed to approval from "xxx received on June 27.." and there is no more LUD after that.

==============
wac-02-248-50xxx

Hi,

LUD changed for me and my spouse on 7/7. Message for my spouse says "On June 27 ....", however, the message for my case still says "On June 12, the results of your fingerprinting was received ...". To be honest, I do not know what is happening to our cases. Is there a direct number to CSC that we can call and find out the status of our cases ? Do let me know.

WAC-02-133-5XXXX

Pm_gc

Hi,

Checked the online message and noted LUD change to 7/8 for me and my spouse. RFE is issued for my spouse. The message on my case remains the same. What could the RFE be ?

WAC-02-133-5XXXX

PM_GC said:
Hi,

Checked the online message and noted LUD change to 7/8 for me and my spouse. RFE is issued for my spouse. The message on my case remains the same. What could the RFE be ?

WAC-02-133-5XXXX

May be for marriage certificate. keep updated aFter you receive the RFE.

Hi

My case also changed to "On June 27..." on July 2 and LUD change on 07/08, have not seen any changes.

WAC-02-217-XXXXX
LUD : 7/8, 7/2,7/1, 6/24,6/23,6/22,6/9(FP received)

Husband's case-wac-02-105-*****
LUD: 7/2(approved),7/1,6/28.6/15,5/28(FP received)
Msg still "On May 27, 2004, the results of your fingerprint ......."

It seams many people thier online was changed to " on June 27....." :eek:

but why that day exactly. it was sunday and all offices are colsed
also does it mean that our case will transfere to local offices