Update from TSC this morning

java2king

Registered Users (C)
Got hold of TSC this morning, and requested to know if my namecheck was through, response - well, that's confidential and cannot be stated.

OK - can you please tell me if my case is moving ahead or has been stalled due to the namecheck etc...

She put me on hold for 5 mins...and later told me that my case is waiting for a visa number to be assigned to be processed, she said everything else was OK....

I would probably be optimistic and think that my namecheck was done ;)

whatchuall think? :rolleyes:

TSC EB2/RIR- Nov'02
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP - Sep'05
FP - Biometrics 3 - Nov'05
LUD after address change in Nov'05

java2king said:
Got hold of TSC this morning, and requested to know if my namecheck was through, response - well, that's confidential and cannot be stated.

OK - can you please tell me if my case is moving ahead or has been stalled due to the namecheck etc...

She put me on hold for 5 mins...and later told me that my case is waiting for a visa number to be assigned to be processed, she said everything else was OK....

I would probably be optimistic and think that my namecheck was done ;)

whatchuall think? :rolleyes:

TSC EB2/RIR- Nov'02
I-140/I-485/EAD/AP - Sep'05
FP - Biometrics 3 - Nov'05
LUD after address change in Nov'05
When I had called to VSC this Jan 2006, first I got response that waiting for visa number, when I asked to check if my name check process is COMPLETED then got response that it is pending from last one year. Bottom line is never ask whether name check is clear or through since that is a confidential . I think they can only answer if it is completed or not.

hmmmm.....

IND77 said:
When I had called to VSC this Jan 2006, first I got response that waiting for visa number, when I asked to check if my name check process is COMPLETED then got response that it is pending from last one year. Bottom line is never ask whether name check is clear or through since that is a confidential . I think they can only answer if it is completed or not.

The second time she was pretty explicit - "Everything looks complete. your case is waiting for a visa number"

java2king said:
The second time she was pretty explicit - "Everything looks complete. your case is waiting for a visa number"
Are you sure the person is the TSC staff? How did you reach the TSC?

Using the POJ trick....

Look for the POJ trick by searching the forums....and yes, she confirmed that the TSC staff are not allowed to talk about namecheck...

I also called several times TSC.They say "the case is pending because there is no visa number available".Some of them say it's complete and waiting for visa number.
is that means my case is complete and waiting for visa numbers.
recently i did CODE3 BIO ALSO.
My PD is 02/24/2001.and it is EB3.

Call the National Customer Service for the inquiry about the case processing status. They will send you a written response. The accurate info is based on the written but rather oral, isn’t it?

bhutu said:
I also called several times TSC.They say "the case is pending because there is no visa number available".Some of them say it's complete and waiting for visa number.
is that means my case is complete and waiting for visa numbers.
recently i did CODE3 BIO ALSO.
My PD is 02/24/2001.and it is EB3.
When you called ? Is your PD not current in April 2006 ?

My PD IS 2/24/2001 EB3 which is current on MAY VISA Bulletin.
They told me they are processing APRIL 2006 Bulletin.

java2king said:
Look for the POJ trick by searching the forums....and yes, she confirmed that the TSC staff are not allowed to talk about namecheck...

hey guys everybody talks about this poj trick , can somebody direct mr to it please?

I got through this morning with no problem. Go through the national customer service center and check on the status of your case. After you hear the status press 3 to continue and then press 4 for filing multiple applications. You will then get trasferred to TSC customer service. The person I spoke to this morning told me that my husband's name check is still pending but his FP cleared in March. Just have to get someone helpful.

Hi immiq/Gopherhound,

Appreciate to get you help and insight:

Immiq, can you please explain further the trick? What do you mean by System Temporary Down? Then what? What should I do?

Gopherhound,

Does your case was filed with TSC? Or transferred from CSC? i.e. do you have WAC number?

Also, when you speak to the customer service, does this automatically mean that you actually placing an inquiry? Will you get response by email/Case Status? Should I expect LUD on the case?

What is the best way to find out if my Name Check has already been cleared or not?

My case was transferred from CSC to TSC during March 2006, and my I-140 was just approved 2 weeks ago. I had LUD on my 485 on 05/22/2006 so I guess I cannot call the 800 number as it has been less than 60 days since LUD right?

Should I just wait, or try and get more info about this Name Check process?

Thanks much for your help.

Rambi.

gopherhound said:
I got through this morning with no problem. Go through the national customer service center and check on the status of your case. After you hear the status press 3 to continue and then press 4 for filing multiple applications. You will then get trasferred to TSC customer service. The person I spoke to this morning told me that my husband's name check is still pending but his FP cleared in March. Just have to get someone helpful.

Rambi

My case was filed at TSC so I have a SRC number, I am not sure the trick will work but try it.
Calling them does not necessarily open up an official enquiry.
Check the processing dates for TSC. If they are past your receipt date (I think they're on 12/19/05) then you have grounds to call them regardless of any LUD on your case. Just be very nice to the person on the other end and I found they usually help.
It can't hurt to try and find out whether your name check is cleared or pending...they might have some good news for you!

Thanks Gopherhound.

So can you please let me know what the trick is? I do have CRC number with TSC for my wife's I-131 AP. So I can use this number to get through, and once I reach to someone, I can give my 485 WAC number. Will this work?

Also, I know that you allowed calling them only if 30 days past the date your case has been filed right?

In any case will they tell you if they initiate an inquiry?

Thanks much.

Rambi

gopherhound said:
Rambi

My case was filed at TSC so I have a SRC number, I am not sure the trick will work but try it.
Calling them does not necessarily open up an official enquiry.
Check the processing dates for TSC. If they are past your receipt date (I think they're on 12/19/05) then you have grounds to call them regardless of any LUD on your case. Just be very nice to the person on the other end and I found they usually help.
It can't hurt to try and find out whether your name check is cleared or pending...they might have some good news for you!

The trick is:
call the national customer service number.
Go through the system to check on a oending application.
When it gives you the status (which is only what you can read online) press 3 to continue.
Then press 4 for filing multiple applications (even if you haven't). This should connect you with TSC. I called at 9:30am EST. I also called a couple of weeks ago at around lunchtime and got through.