Upcoming Oath Ceremony for San Francisco

FreedomCA

Registered Users (C)
Hello.

I had N-400 Naturalization interview date on September 28th,2010 and N-652 Naturalization Intrview Result was given to me indicating "Your application has been recommenden for approval".

Since then I haven't heard anything from USCIS.My 5th year anniversary was November 1st,2010.

I went to USCIS San Francisco office last Friday but eventhough they let me in couldn't speak with IQ because there was no infopass appointment.I made and appointment for upcoming Friday with USCIS and will go there again.Do you guys please share your idea with me about my case why it's delayed?Is there anyone in the forum on same situation like me? Is there anyone waiting upcoming Oath Ceremony in San Francisco and what is the date?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lets hope you get it before christmas, this issue is discussed a lot when people file literally 90 days before 5 year anniversary and end up with a interview before anniversary and then wait upto 3 months, with fast processing these days, i think 45-60 days before anniversary makes mor e sense to avoid these scenarios.

It's not the first case of someone applying before the 5-year anniversary and getting stuck afterwards. People should pay attention to the change in processing times and adjust their application dates accordingly. My wife and I, as well as my parents, all got our interview dates in less than 90 days after sending our N-400 applications. I am glad we waited slightly over 5 years to apply :) This is one of the rare cases where being a bit procrastinator actually helps :D

Hi.

I had an infopass appointment on November 19th and talked to IQ about my case.He said that I am scheduled for the Ceremony on December 15th.He also tried to squeeze me on the Ceremony date on Vovember 23 but found out that my naturalization certificate was not ready.

Regards

Hi Al Southner.

He said either the week of Thanksgiving or following week,I should be getting my letter by mail.

Regards

Hi All..

I have recieved N-445 Notice of Maturalization Oath Ceremonoy in the mail yesterday for December 15th,2010 and will be at Paramount Theatre in Oakland.

Regards.

Freedom,

You are about to the your ultimate "freedom".... Congratulations and I know the feeling, looking forward to completing the journey.