• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2013

Rayme

Registered Users (C)
Upcoming month's visa bulletin: February 2014

any guess guys ? lets have probability discussion for a high jump in march

Last edited by a moderator:
my prediction.

Europa - 22000-23500.
Africa - 25800-26800.
Oceania - 800-850.
SA - 1000-1100.
Asia - 4800-5200.

Iam trying to predict this time lets see
europe: 21000-22000
africa:24000-25000
oceania:800-850
asia:5050-5200
SA: 975-1050

mate i think you are being abit passimistive about the asia... in my view i see this time there wont be less then 700 increase atleast but I have a guess that the increase might be either by 900 or 1350 this time in minimum even both Iran and Nepal donot get limit but as we have been seeing in few days person claiming 28k 35k 45k from asia if any of them is real then who knows higher increament is just next corner but the clause is either of this two country may get limit or may be both... in that case of both getting limit donot get surprised if the increase is even more than 2000 but with out limit to this two the increase of maximum 1500 is just like a dream may be dream may come true too...
Asia 4200-4400

This time it is better not to make any guess.We have been disappointed for five months as all our guess went on vain.I hope,this month's vb comes with new hope and new excitements to everybody in every region,thats all.

mate i think you are being abit passimistive about the asia... in my view i see this time there wont be less then 700 increase atleast but I have a guess that the increase might be either by 900 or 1350 this time in minimum even both Iran and Nepal donot get limit but as we have been seeing in few days person claiming 28k 35k 45k from asia if any of them is real then who knows higher increament is just next corner but the clause is either of this two country may get limit or may be both... in that case of both getting limit donot get surprised if the increase is even more than 2000 but with out limit to this two the increase of maximum 1500 is just like a dream may be dream may come true too...
My Case No. is AS40** .
I will become current but as oskarson said We have been disappointed for five months as all our guess went on vain. So lets not hope for more.

We should not loose our hope until 30th sep 014....We hope there would be colossal improvement upto 5500 esp in AS region for this month!!!Basically this year is different than previous year and is the reflection of dv 012....so be positive...we are seven seas apart from masterminds!!!Everybody would get a chance because we have the case number of 22k from our country and claimed 40k from AS region!!! Guys forget the past because past was past!!! eventually, we are in the mouth of new year 014 ans I wanna say happy new year 2 all of u n hope this year brings u an unlimited happiness in your life n definitely we will enjoy with the massive cutoff of what they are planning a gift for us!!!

^ is that post from pitbull not from last months visa bulletin thread? I don't see it anywhere in this thread? *confused* :eek:

Pitbull came in and announced that Europe had hit 20k to be spiteful to members of the forum. He disappeared when the real results came out of course because he was revealed to be the liar we all know he is.

I hope they don't disappoint us again...I'm pretty sure the numbers will be encouraging this time around..fingers-crossed.

Pitbull came in and announced that Europe had hit 20k to be spiteful to members of the forum. He disappeared when the real results came out of course because he was revealed to be the liar we all know he is.

Oh I know, I was just wondering why it came up again in this thread (I thought you'd quoted him from this thread - my initial reaction was 'déjà vu pitbull!')

Anyway no matter, it's not important! :)

Iam trying to predict this time lets see
europe: 21000-22000
africa:24000-25000
oceania:800-850
asia:5050-5200
SA: 975-1050

So, Britsimon, if you had to predict a number for Oceania, what would it be? I always enjoy your analysis.