Unusual RFE ND 3/01

shekark

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I am EB2 India/ ND 3/01 . FP 4/25 . I have received a RFE on my case required to submit last 3 pay stubs from a
company i worked in india. I changed 2 companies after coming to US and the current one is my 3rd company that
had sponsored me for GC. When I spoke to attorney he said recently he saw two other cases where INS has asked
for additional info on educational certificates. I am worried now as I dont have those pay stubs still with me. it
may take time for my folks to get the copies from employer in india as it is in Bangalore far from our city.
Please advise me if anyone has similar experience.

No Title

Did you list your experience from India in your G325A forms? Otherwise how does INS know you work for this company in India???

No Title

sorry to hear about RFE...can you please give us your wac number and ND date....Try your folks to get them in India and fax it to you and your lawyer would attest them and send to CSC. The silver lining is at least your case is with an officer and he is working on it...

No Title

Yes, I had to include that company name in the bio.. form while applying I-485. But I thought these things
will be validated at 140 stage but not at 485. When I asked the same question to lawyer he said as they speeded up
140 so much , some of these things are being validated in 485 stage. I called up my company in india this morning
to see if they have any documents/tax forms on my behalf.

No Title

also, i heard someone got RFE for his bachelor\'s degree of engineering from india to attest by VC of the univeristy

No Title

Debo,
      does it mean that your case is already assigned to an officer?

No Title

Last week IIO said not assigned..but I dont trust him..someone shold have asked for my background check...anyways my ND is 03/08/01 ( wac-01-124-*****) and sekhars is 03/12/01 ) wac-01-125-*** ) ...donno why they missed friday inbetween...

How long it\'s been here ?

Shekar,
How long did you work in US positions ?Did you show a lot of Indian experience ? It may be bcoz of that..

-vk100