Unusual LUD change but NO status change..

I-140 LUD .. What is going on ??

I sent response to I-140 RFE (Exp Letters), they received on 07/25/05 and LUD changed on 07/27/05 and it says

"On July 26, 2005, we received your response to our request for evidence or information. It is taking between 150 and 180 days for us to process this kind of case. However because preliminary processing was complete, the remaining processing time will be less than the maximum stated in this message. You will receive a written decision on this case."

After that, there is no LUD change so far.

So, what is going on.... Please friends !!

LUD changed again and again!?

Hi guys,

My I-140-RFE was received 7/18/2005, LUD changed 7/19, 7/21, after 50 days 9/7, after 2 weeks 9/23 and again 9/26.
Status not changed! Any idea? Thanks

I140-RFE rec 7/18/2005 status changed in 'It takes between 150-180 to process..'
I140-RFE LUD 7/19, 7/21, 9/7, 9/23, and again 9/26
Same status!
Is it frequent so many LUD changes? Good or bad sign? Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
LUDs on two consecutive working days, means something?

The strange of my last posting was that I just realize that the last two luds were on two consecutive working days, Friday and Monday! If I am not mistaking, I read in other postings as approval and mailing! I was looking to know if somebody else read somewhere a different arrangement such as denial and mailing!? The status is still unchanged and I didn’t receive any mail yet.
Well, I keep waiting ...........

Last edited by a moderator: