Unlucky!!!!!!!

Calling to IIO is not really helpful. Trying a FAX is the best option the we have got.

Calling to IIO is not really helpful. Trying a FAX is the best option the we have got. Then again, I didn\'t receive any response or action to the FAX I sent three weeks ago. I was reading a discussion thread a month ago on this site and I vaguely remember that FP notices from May 1st onwards are given thro\' a new system. If true, our cases then got stuck in old systems and time only can solve this mess.

what happened now?

Why is there so much silence on this board with regards to FP notices. Seems like another batch just got sent out, and we are still left twidling our fingers in anticipation! Wonder when the next batch wil commence - any ideas?

No Title

Hi Kakinada,
        Did you send the fax yourself or did your attorney send it??. Are we the only two stuck in old system. This is really bad.

I faxed it myself.

Also if you know about immitracker.com you can check other similar cases.

If you do not know about this site:
1) visit http://www.geocities.com/ciba_2/I485/WebCSC.htm
2) select UPDATE SINCE TUESDAY link on that page,
3) It will lead you to another web page with three options
4) Select ND 02/01 - ND 10/01 (part3); You can find more info on pending cases.

stuck

Hiya, nope you are not the only ones stuck. I don\'t know what I\'m doing wrong cause noone seems to reply to what I post. But my RD is sept\'00 and FP is feb\'01 ! and still no news about the approval :(

In my case, lawyer is not willing to send a FAX to INS

In my case, lawyer is not willing to send a FAX to INS.

Rekha, Calling IIO worked for me ..

I just got my approval yesterday. In fact I was in the
same boat two months ago. All most everyone with ND around
my date were receiving FP. I kept watching silently until
I couldn\'t help crying loud.

I decided to call IIO. She was not really cooperatibe.
She insisted a computer generates FPs. After some prodding,
she asked me to check back in two weeks if I didn\'t get
FP notice by then. Sure enough, both me and my wife got
our FP within a week after that. It was no coincidence.

There is no harm in calling an IIO and asking for FP.

--xenome

I got FP finally. I bet you too will get it any time soon.

From my experience:
1) Sending FAX yourself is a good idea.

2) Also try calling IIO\'s several times. I find that some IIO\'s are good and more knowledgeable and considerate than others. Good luck.

Hi kakinada congrats

Looks like I am the only one left with no FP for SFO. My wac# is 01-179 and still waiting for FP. My lawyer said INS asked them to not enquire for a while. When did you get yours? Was the AVM updated with the FP message? Hope I will get mine soon.

Thanks AndyS and Nameless..

I got mine yesterday. It was a surprise in the sense that I was thinking it will end-up to be a response to my fax inquiry I did couple of weeks ago. Instead it turned out to be FP notice for a change. As of day before yesterday, AVM is not updated. Yesterday after 7 PM, ironically I couldn\'t get the 949-831-8427 thro\'. I am sure and sincerely hope your FP\'s are on the way. Interestingly, when I talked to IIO two days ago, she said my case is still pending whereas that now seems to be false.

Do you think the Fax enquiry helped?

Hi kakinada,
Did you send it yourself or did your lawyer do anything? How hard is it to get the fax sent? Is the fax line busy all the time?

I think it is one of two things besides luck.

1) I feel FAX inquiry worked to some extent.

2) Talking to a particular IIO in late OCTOBER( not all of them are good ), who said she ordered for FP\'s for me after checking that no action is taken on my case so far. But I remember talking to the same IIO back in early September, and she did order for my FP\'s then also. I also talked to several other IIO\'s but they were never helpful.

No Title

Congrajulations Kakinada!!!. Now I think I need to do something, since my lawyer is not ready to do anything. Can you tell me what you filled up in the fax enquiry form (specifically Respond to & Address, signature of attorney, Fax number.
Did you address the fax to anybody in particular??
When you talk to the IIO what I need to ask specifically??
you can send the mail to rekharajan@hotmail.com
Thanks in advance.