Unlucky or what?

curryus

Registered Users (C)
I uderstand some people get lucky and others dont. But what the heck .. man! USCIS has taken this way too far. And am pissed beyond any reason.

2nd Nov, 2004 - LUD changed and said that RFE has been issued. And never heard anything for 4-5 weeks. Sent bunch of emails to my lawyer to find out what's going on. And he did talk to the USCIS only to be told that we need to wait for 60 days before USCIS could respond. End of Dec, I sent a harsh email to the lawyer asking him "what the hecks' going on" and he in turn talked to his Liason at AILA and was told that RFE has been issued.. but it has been sent to a lawyer in Houston - (I know as much as you do as to where the lawyer from Houston came in the picture) apparently, some guy by the same name or some... and my RFE information was sent to him first week of Nov - nyways.. I signed the doc saying my lawyer is my lawyer and he's in Mid-west and not in Houston.. so got RFE (copy of I-94 and B'certificate). USCIS received a response to this on Jan 7th and still havent heard about what's happening. Ofcourse, customer service knows only what you know from the website status.

When's this f&ea&!%G this is going to end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad:
Currys.

just to confirm

I think that USCIS sends RFE to the applicant and also the lawyer. Based on your post, looks like you never got your RFE copy and lawyer copy was sent to a wrong lawyer. is that correct?
sp29201

yes.. thats' correct

Yes.. that's correct. I never received first time. And when my lawyer got that RFE I never got it.

Tried doing e'thing to keep my mind occupied. What else.. I'm even running outta ideas now... this freakin thing is INSANE.!!!!

PD is sometime in 2001 - and it's been 840 days since the 485 application...

GEEEZ

How many times did LUD change after 01/07? Check the status on the CIS web-site. You do not receive any e-mails for the subsequent LUD changes until the final decision.
As for the agony, I am too pissed off. Unfortunately, there is no alternate course of action for this intolerable behaviour of CIS.

By the way, I too didn't receive any RFE copies. Only my Attorney received it and she goofed up while sending my response to CIS; as a result I lost at least 3 weeks of precious processing time.

it did change

LUD changed like 5 times or so.. after they received the RFE. When did you submit your RFE?

They received my RFE on 01/20. Then LUD changed on 21, 24 and 27. That's it. No news after that. Praying God every moment and checking my e-mail every 30 minutes. Lets hope we get approvals today.