Unlucky guy need your help : RD 8/31

BM13

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys!

My RD 8/31 and I had a really bad situation. My company has cut down my cost for more than 75%, and now they are going to operate from home. They are in really bad financial situation. What should I do ? They want to operate the company from home, and they have told me that they will continue pay me whatever I want. I just need to pay them tax, which I been paying them since last 3 months. I don’t know but one of the unlucky guy want your nice help and suggestion and praying to god that never ever put on that situation to anyone else.

Dont worry

Slap that company and find a new job. Man you already spent 180 days, so why bother to stay that company.

I dont think you need to worry

First of all you can make use of AC21 and change jobs as you have crossed 180 days.
Secondly whether someone operating from home or office should not affect your case if your employers papers are alright.

Got to think about new job.

Man u got to try for new job and you don\'t have to stick with the company if they are not capable of paying you.

Instead of worry about the present job you should worry about getting a new job, that is the only way.

Thanks a lot but worried about RFE for AC21 and getting delay

I am just worried that I am all the way near, and I don\'t want to get the RFE for AC21 and getting my GC further delay. I have lost myself and don\'t know what to do ?

BM13

You have no control over RFE so worry will not help.

As the others have suggested, find a job quickly.

and make sure that...

your past 6 months paystubs are in perfect order just in case you get an RFE or something. There is a person who was having difficulty because he has been RFEd for 6 months paystubs and he does not have them.

And yes, start looking for a new job in a similar position soon.

Good luck.

No Title

No I didnot receive any RFE. Didnot change job. I am in the same job.

Got my EAD, Advanced parole, Finger Printing.

Only thing I didnot hear the voice message to change from " Your finger printing is received on such and such date and your case is pending review" to "Finger Printing received, case is resumed".

Directly I am hearing the message " Letter has been sent with the intention to deny".

I am really perplexed. Waiting for the letter.

Anyone else have heard this message before ? Spoke to my lawyer, he also thinks it is strange.

Re: Letter of intent to deny

sansita,
  Had INS sent a RFE on your case? If so, could you post the RFE details so that we all can atleast guess what must have gone wrong.

If no RFE was issued then can you please post your case details. I mean the way you filed I-485(for e.g changed job after 2 months of filing I-485)

Save the work sheet you filled during the FP..

Probably INS thought that you didn\'t appear or reshedule FP. Did you call FBI and verify whether they have sent the FP back to INS? If not try calling the FBI and give the alien number and they will tell whether they sent it or not.

Do you still have the information work sheet filled during FP? Save that if INS letter mentioned about FP then you can show that.

Hope for Good and post the details after getting the letter.

No Title

1.INS donot have all thev record of my visa change say B1--> F1--> H1 and thus they are thinking I have stayed illegally which is not true.

2. Photocopy of all annonated pages of passport.

3. Certificate of unavailabilty of birth certificate from India and two copies of affidavit for birth certificate.

Now I have to prove my legal status all along my stay in USA.

Hope things will be ok since I have not done anything illegal or worked in an unauthorised fashion.

Letter of intent to deny

I heard the message from INS a letter has been sent with the intent to deny the case. have not received the letter yet.

Any one has heard this kind of message and received any letter and what does it say.

Usually they send letter for RFE.

Appreciate any response.

dont worry

if your records are alright you dont have to worry. Just do a search on this discussion board and you hear many instances of people getting this type of notice. Your lawyer knows how to deal with it.

Sansita

From your post it looks like INS is sending you something to which you have to respond else the case will be denied. This is an RFE to which your attorney has to respond within a duration specified on the letter. Failing to do so will result in denial
  I would say ..wait for the letter and see what they actually need. I guess it should be something hat you need to worry abt.

All the best. Keep us posted.