UNITED NATIONS???---No Priority Date on I-140 Application

SecondChanceGC

Registered Users (C)
HI! All,
There is no priority date in the reciept notice for both I-140 and I-485. We both however have Alien number printed on both I -140 and I-485 Reciept notices. Does Alien number mean same as visa number is already assigned and available to our cases or are we still affected by retrogression??????

My LC was applied sometime in April 2003, so if we are affected by retrogression, then we have a loooooonnnnngggg wait.....

Below are our for self and spouse details:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EB3 pure concurrent filing:
-------------------------
I-140/I-185: RD: 9/17/04, ND:9/22/04 :rolleyes:
I-140 LUD: 9/23/2004 :rolleyes:
I-485 LUD: 12/29/04 for both self and spouse, but no change in status :rolleyes:
I-140 AD: :confused:
I-485 AD: :confused:

Current Status:

"On October 19, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."
------------------------------------------------------------------------

SecondChanceGC said:
HI! All,
There is no priority date in the reciept notice for both I-140 and I-485.

ANSWER: Priority date is normally shown in I-140 Approval notice.

We both however have Alien number printed on both I -140 and I-485 Reciept notices. Does Alien number mean same as visa number is already assigned and available to our cases or are we still affected by retrogression??????

ANSWER: No, it doesn't mean that. Sorry to say this. As per your post, your PD is in April 2003 and if you are from India, mainland China and Phili. then you are affected by Retrogression.

My LC was applied sometime in April 2003, so if we are affected by retrogression, then we have a loooooonnnnngggg wait.....

ANSWER: Good luck to you. Don't loose heart, Retrogression date will move forward soon.

Below are our for self and spouse details:
----------------------------------------------------------------------
EB3 pure concurrent filing:
-------------------------
I-140/I-185: RD: 9/17/04, ND:9/22/04 :rolleyes:
I-140 LUD: 9/23/2004 :rolleyes:
I-485 LUD: 12/29/04 for both self and spouse, but no change in status :rolleyes:
I-140 AD: :confused:
I-485 AD: :confused:

Current Status:

"On October 19, 2004, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made."
------------------------------------------------------------------------