united nations and all pl help ,rfe

GCNeb123

Registered Users (C)
pl pl help me,
i am a mechanical engineer and itseems the labour was wrongly filed for electronic engineer. now rfe is issued for 140 pl help what do i do now. rfe is for education evaluation

GCNeb123 said:
pl pl help me,
i am a mechanical engineer and itseems the labour was wrongly filed for electronic engineer. now rfe is issued for 140 pl help what do i do now. rfe is for education evaluation

I think it is better to start a new Labor ... which goes in sync with UR job and education ... You should have checked all the documents before it was submitted ... Attorneys' dont know things man ... and they spend very little time on Ur application and miss out some important details. U should read each and every line of Ur applications ... before submitting.
Make sure u do it right the next time.

One of my friend .. works for a small company.. the company was good but not doing good in the recent times .. his salary was also dipping because of the decreased profits .. When he started his GC process .. he did not go to local country lawyer who seems to be famous out here .. But choosed an American attorney .. in OH.

This attorney was so good .. he called him to the office and took a good look at all his documents and companies documents .. Made all the paper work ... called him again .. discussed all the details line by line ... Explaining him what it ment .. Gave in writing all the alert flags that might come by.. Adviced him what paper work he should keep ready. Did superb covering letters ... tailor made for his case ... not from template... Before submitting the attorney send him all the photocopy of the documents and called just him to make sure every thing is OK...

Took 7 days to do the application bundle ... every thing triple checked.

Results ... applied for I-140 in Dec 2004 and got approval by April 2005.

His early approval might be a chance .. but the point is the attorney took great care of the application... that is how one should choose an attorney .... we pay them right.

eBhola said:
I think it is better to start a new Labor ... which goes in sync with UR job and education ... You should have checked all the documents before it was submitted ... Attorneys' dont know things man ... and they spend very little time on Ur application and miss out some important details. U should read each and every line of Ur applications ... before submitting.
Make sure u do it right the next time.

One of my friend .. works for a small company.. the company was good but not doing good in the recent times .. his salary was also dipping because of the decreased profits .. When he started his GC process .. he did not go to local country lawyer who seems to be famous out here .. But choosed an American attorney .. in OH.

This attorney was so good .. he called him to the office and took a good look at all his documents and companies documents .. Made all the paper work ... called him again .. discussed all the details line by line ... Explaining him what it ment .. Gave in writing all the alert flags that might come by.. Adviced him what paper work he should keep ready. Did superb covering letters ... tailor made for his case ... not from template... Before submitting the attorney send him all the photocopy of the documents and called just him to make sure every thing is OK...

Took 7 days to do the application bundle ... every thing triple checked.

Results ... applied for I-140 in Dec 2004 and got approval by April 2005.

His early approval might be a chance .. but the point is the attorney took great care of the application... that is how one should choose an attorney .... we pay them right.
Do you have a contact number and name for the attorney. Maybe I can make use of him.

Attorney.

sensat said:
Do you have a contact number and name for the attorney. Maybe I can make use of him.

R U planning to fire Ur current attorney... having 2 attorneys' at the same time might mess things up... Any ways I will get back to U as soon as I hear from my friend about his attorneys' contacts.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you can amend the labor certification. Check with your attorney. Otherwise whatever evaluation you give they will reject it.