united nations and all , pl help on this RFE

GCNeb123

Registered Users (C)
The RFE says:
Submit evidence that alien holds U.S baccalaurreate degree(or foreign qequivalent) in the form of official college or university record showing the date the degree was awarded and the area of concentration of study. The ETA 750 lists the area of concentration of study as electronics engineering and it appears yours is bachelor of engineering is in study of mechanical."

Pl help me. Should i send both work experience and education evaluation. How will the evaluation compacny evaluate to computer science from mechanical. pl help me what do i do . i don't have much time

thanks

The column 14 says :
col;ege degree:Bachelor's of Science
Major field : electronic engineering or its foreign educational equivalent

mine is mechanical engineering. what should i say the evaluation company to evaluate

My lawyer i suggesting to get evaluation as mech eng and itseems they will send a clarification saying mech engr is fine and i have very good experience in software industry.
WIll this convince the INS

Hi GCNeb123,

The education evaluation has to possibly specify Mech. Engg degree on a broader term, branching out to Electronics. It can be signified of Electronics branch basically evolving from the traditional Mechanical & Electrical Engg. In case your final year Engg had Electronics / Computer Science as one of the subjects, the same can be highlighted. If your University did not have a separate Electronics Engg as a choice of study, that too be mentioned with a supporting document.

Subsequently, your post-education experience over the years in the field of IT / Electronics can be substantiated by the employer as having the competent knowledge & expertise to successfully carry out your current work in the field of Electronics.

Good luck.

DIGS
EB3, India