Unique situation..please help

vsekhar

Here is my situation..

My I-485 was filed as a derivative application and has been pending for a while (priority date is current as of May 08)..My husband got his I-485 approval.

My employer later filed labor (approved) and I-140 which is pending..(priority date is not current)

After my I-485 status check with USCIS, i was told that my I-485 is pending due to pending I-140.Even though my I-148 is filed as derivative, once I-140 is filed under my name..that takes precedence.
What are my options now to go back as a derivative?.
Can i withdraw I-140 filed by my employer?.If so, will it affect my pending 485 application?.

Thanks for your help

Here is my situation..

My I-485 was filed as a derivative application and has been pending for a while (priority date is current as of May 08)..My husband got his I-485 approval.

My employer later filed labor (approved) and I-140 which is pending..(priority date is not current)

After my I-485 status check with USCIS, i was told that my I-485 is pending due to pending I-140.Even though my I-148 is filed as derivative, once I-140 is filed under my name..that takes precedence.
What are my options now to go back as a derivative?.
Can i withdraw I-140 filed by my employer?.If so, will it affect my pending 485 application?.

Thanks for your help

Someone has given you wrong info. You do not have to mention your I-140 pending. Just you are derivative is enough .

Someone has given you wrong info. You do not have to mention your I-140 pending. Just you are derivative is enough .

Thanks for your reply...I was told this by IO @ USCIS when i called for status check. She said my 485 is pending because of my pending I-140.