Unique Situation N400 interview with Job change 5 days after GC

So you got an offer in October to start the following January? Do you still have the offer letter? That would help to show that the offer was already in place and you weren't simply waiting until GC approval to change jobs right away. The fact that it was in a different state also shows the job change wasn't an overnight thing that suddenly occurred because of GC approval. And the job change was after the I-485 had been pending for 180 days so you qualified for AC21 protection if the new job change was "same or similar".

So you got an offer in October to start the following January? Do you still have the offer letter? That would help to show that the offer was already in place and you weren't simply waiting until GC approval to change jobs right away. The fact that it was in a different state also shows the job change wasn't an overnight thing that suddenly occurred because of GC approval. And the job change was after the I-485 had been pending for 180 days so you qualified for AC21 protection if the new job change was "same or similar".

Yes I was offered on October 15, 2007 and accepted the offer on October 16 with proposed date of January 21, 2008. Later the new empolyer sent me welcome letter with relocation package terms and condition. I still have those letter. Also I am not sure how respond to last date of employment if there a question. As the letter some what conflicting as stated above. I am working for same empolyer in exactly similar position?

Do u see any big trouble in interview as I did mentioned and days after GC approval?

Thanks for your response

In the interview you'll have the opportunity to explain your answers. So you can say the same thing you wrote in this thread, that your last day of actual work was the 15th but you continued receiving health benefits until the 20th.