Unique case or am I going crazy! Two appointment letters received with two interview

sudiptabhaskar

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Mumbai consulate has emailed me the appointment letter (dated July 11 ) and it says that my interview is on the 25th. Yesterday my lawyer also received the packet 4(dated June 15th) and there it says that my appointment date is Aug 28, 2007 .

The consulate site also says that it is July 25th.

Any explanation? Could it be true that they sent the first one on June 25 and revised it again on Jun 28?

I would be glad if I don’t go crazy after completing the whole process.

don't worry

Trust the email you have got from consulate on Jul 11th and whenever it is showing on their schedule. Which means your interview is on Jul 25th for sure. They have set lots of appointments in June for Aug interview and later modified it to July and your's is also same case. You must be happy as people are saying there is surity for visa in Jul but not in Aug. They want to consume all visa numbers in july and get out of this mess before lawsuit by AILF comes into action,

vmn
Hi,

Mumbai consulate has emailed me the appointment letter (dated July 11 ) and it says that my interview is on the 25th. Yesterday my lawyer also received the packet 4(dated June 15th) and there it says that my appointment date is Aug 28, 2007 .

The consulate site also says that it is July 25th.

Any explanation? Could it be true that they sent the first one on June 25 and revised it again on Jun 28?

I would be glad if I don’t go crazy after completing the whole process.

I know exactly what you are going through, I am in the same situation as you are, I received an email on July 2nd stating that my interview is on July 19th.

I thought I did not have enough time hence had requested to reschedule and Consulate was kind enough and told me that if I reschedule I might loose my visa number, and hence I opted to go for the interview. Now I pretty much had gathered all the documentation and tomorrow I am heading to India.

Hope you will be fine, my advise is try your level best to gather all the documents and go for it.

Good Luck to you....

-DR.