Unfortunate. Got RFE. Ajilon/Computer people. Please Help

prasant natwar

Registered Users (C)
One of my friend work for Ajilon( Computer people has merged with Ajilon after her I140). Her RD 6/99 ND 6/99 FP 4/00. got RFE.The message
has changed on Aug 1st. She is yet to see the notice. Her question is if her RFE ask for new I140 due new company name,
does that mean she has
to wait 9/10 months to get new I140 approved ? She is really frustrated. After waiting for 4.5 yrs if she has to wait another 9/10 months it will
very upsetting. So somebody with same situation please post.

Thanks in advance.

No Title

I am in similar situation. My company merged and name changed before I could apply for my I-485. I received RFE on june 19th,2000 asking me to file a new I-140 with the new company as the petitioner. I sent the RFE back to the INS on July 19th. The message still has not changed.
The answer to your question is NO. You do not wait for your I-140 to get approved. The RFE says that you have to file a new I-140 in response to this RFE and it would take between 14-60 days to approve your case. It should take the same time as any other RFE - which depends on how fast the IIO processes. I will surely post as soon as I hear something. I have seen at least 6 such similar cases.
Good luck.

No Title

I will convey this to her. She will be little happy.

I don\'t understand one thing. If they can approve EAD with any RFE why they can\'t approve I485.

No Title

I am also an Ajilon Employee (was with Computer people too).
Got my I-140 after the merge.

I wonder if I will also get an RFE too.
Please keep me updated.

Thanks in advance!

No Title

I am not sure your friend got RFE for Name change or for some other thing. Who is your friend\'s lawyer is he the one in Wellesley Massachusetts? Please post RFE details after you receive it.

No Title

I\'m also with Ajilon and my AOS is currently on review. ND 5/99 FP 3/00. My I-140 was filed and approved with CPI.

Please ask your friend who\'s her lawyer?

Thanks !
ikabod