Unfair to U.S CITIZEN'S REJECTS SPOUSE, TOURIST VISA REJECTED FIRST SECOND OF TOURIST APP INTERVIEW

gypsysilverman

REJECTED FIRST SECOND OF TOURIST APP INTERVIEW. :mad:
AFTER WE FULFILLED NOT SOME,
BUT, ALL THE POSSIBLE ATTAINMENTS, AND PROOFS SUGGESTED BY THE DEPT OF IMMIGRATION, .GOV SITE.
TO SHOW EVERY REASON SHE WOULD RETURN TO THE PHILIPPINES, FROM HER PLANNED, TOUR TO VISIT THE U.S.

OVER A YEAR AGO I HAD MY WIFE APPLY FOR A TOURIST VISA TO THE U.S.A. FROM THE PHILIPPINES,
AFTER AND AT A GREAT COST OF TIME, AND THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS BUYING PROPERTIES AND SUCH, FROM BOTH OF US.

WHY WAS SHE REJECTED IN AN INSTANCE ?
THEY TOLD HER JUST BECAUSE SHE IS MARRIED TO A U.S. CITIZEN SHE CANNOT TOUR THE US

WHY IS THIS ?
IT SEEMS SO UNFAIR OF A POLICY.
AND SO VERY, VERY, UNFAIR.

THEY DID AT NOT AT THE VERY LEAST, AS THE SITE SHOULD PROVIDE THE STATEMENT ON THERE WEB SITE THEY WILL REJECT ALL AMERICAN CITIZEN'S WIFE'S REQUESTS, FOR TOURIST VISA'S BEFORE THEY EVEN OPEN THERE MOUTHS AT THE APPOINTMENT, TO SPEAK AND WILL NOT EVEN LOOK AT ANY DOCUMENTS OR PROOFS REQUESTED ON THERE OWN WEB SITE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Your wife needs a immigrant visa. You should first file form I-130 for her and once it is approved she can apply for a permanent resident visa at a US consulate in Philippines. She is eligible to get a permanent resident visa because she is married to a US citizen.

Tourist visas are granted only to those who can convince the consular people that their visit is temporary and they have reasons to return to their home country once their visit is complete. Why would your wife want to return to Philippines and not live with you in the US?

NKM is right but if you both do not plan to live long term in the US and getting a green card is not an option, the fact of the matter is that she will not get a visitor visa. Unfortunately, that is just how the process works and we all citizens have to abide by it. If you had done some research before applying, you would not have wasted time and money.

what the usc is established outside usa, does it make a difference?
I would like to know the answer as well. We applied for a K1. We have and interview in two weeks. We will marry in the USA, get her SSN, and leave. I work for a 319b company. I hope that helps us to get a her a tourist visa in the future.

Look up 319b.

I would like to know the answer as well. We applied for a K1. We have and interview in two weeks. We will marry in the USA, get her SSN, and leave. I work for a 319b company. I hope that helps us to get a her a tourist visa in the future.

Look up 319b.

There are no guarantees your fiancee will get the K-1 visa. You might just get lucky. Sometimes denial or approval does not depend on how you front-load your application. Mostly on luck and how disposed the IO is on a particular day. The system is a mess.