Undelivered mail??

jllag1

Registered Users (C)
I send my N-400 on 7/1 by USPS priority mail, signature confirmation. I see this status on USPS online "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:58 PM on July 3, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender."

My question is, will USCIS pick it up on Monday? Anybody seen this before? I figured that because of signature confirmation option, it did not deliver. Any suggestions to ensure that the package is delivered?

Last edited by a moderator:
I send my N-400 on 7/1 by USPS priority mail, signature confirmation. I see this status on USPS online "We attempted to deliver your item at 4:58 PM on July 3, 2008 in MESQUITE, TX 75185 and a notice was left. It can be redelivered or picked up at the Post Office. If the item is unclaimed, it will be returned to the sender."

My question is, will USCIS pick it up on Monday? Anybody seen this before? I figured that because of signature confirmation option, it did not deliver. Any suggestions to ensure that the package is delivered?

it will be redelivered on Saturday or Monday. just relax. It is holiday(s). Some employees got off early for home. USPS will use second attempt to deliver it on Saturday and third attempt on Monday. If third attempt is failed, then it will be returned to you.

Did you put the personal check? You will know when the check is cashed by USCIS. it is taking time.

Yes I also sent a package to same address and USPS say notice left I hope they will receive on Monday lets wait till Monday.

I got email notification with signature confirmation (PDF attachment) from USPS that my package was delivered today at 5:52 AM. Am I reading this right, USCIS is picking up mail this early? Well, atleast someone is committed to his/her job over there.

I got email notification with signature confirmation (PDF attachment) from USPS that my package was delivered today at 5:52 AM. Am I reading this right, USCIS is picking up mail this early? Well, atleast someone is committed to his/her job over there.

Most likely a batch request that indicates that time. Since Texas is in Central time zone that would actually be 6:52am EST.