Unclear case Status Message- Pls Help!

gccrak

Registered Users (C)
Today I saw this message on my I-140 case status:

"On June 22, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Guys can you please let me know what it means? Has anybody seen this before?

I140 ND - 08/19/03
EB3

Thanks!

gccrak said:
Today I saw this message on my I-140 case status:

"On June 22, 2004, we mailed you a notice that we certified our approval of this case and sent it to the appellate body for review. The notice explains in detail the basis for this proposed action. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

Guys can you please let me know what it means? Has anybody seen this before?

I140 ND - 08/19/03
EB3

Thanks!

Has anybody seen this before.? Do you know what it mean? Please let me know.

any special issues with company...

please update us with your I140 circumstances...(any earlier problems for the company in getting H1/GC approvals.) may be the adjudicator may be playing safe not to take full responsibility for the approval action.

Hi Rajudm

whats up ....any change in Last update date for your I-140 or I-485 ...since ur fp is done now may be u will get action for 485 as well as I-140 as couple of people have seen approval of 485 along with I-140

user 850...can you give ..

can you give your RFE received data and what is the Last Update Date for your case.

Mine was received on June 7th. I stand a better chance of getting I140 and 485 cleared early provided name check is complete. Usually name check takes more than 6 months if there is some sort of hit. Hope name check has gone through. Since G-28 has been sent to indicate the attorney has been changed....they will be forced to look at 485 at the same time. I will update as soon as I hear. I am hoping for something this week.

My FP is not done ...RFE received on April 30 th 2004 LUD is same .
People with small companies and near 0 profits have seen approval recently... and today there was approval for case where the employee had left co. and joined another before approval of labor.

Hi Raj..

rajudm said:
can you give your RFE received data and what is the Last Update Date for your case.

Mine was received on June 7th. I stand a better chance of getting I140 and 485 cleared early provided name check is complete. Usually name check takes more than 6 months if there is some sort of hit. Hope name check has gone through. Since G-28 has been sent to indicate the attorney has been changed....they will be forced to look at 485 at the same time. I will update as soon as I hear. I am hoping for something this week.
Hi Raj ..
what exactly is this name check thing ....
NVC

Name check...discussion

There is a thread on this forum discussing FBI name check and there was an excellent article on that. Please do a search for a comphrehensive analysis.

here is the sumary: finger print clear happens within a week. They put the full name through a software which checks with the database to see if any known criminal's name matches with any part of the beneficiary name. If it is a zero hit no problem. If they get a hit with permutation combinations of first name, last name, middle name then it goes for further level of checking (date of birth, place of birth...). This will take a long time because of communication failure between the agencies and departments.

Having gone through immigration system in Canada, Australia and now this horrific US experience, I feel I have sufficient material to publish a thesis. Note I didn't have any attorney for getting immigration to Canada and Australia, but I already have two attorneys to fight the case. This shows how complex the US system is!!!!

Gccrak any update on your 140?

Gccrak,

Can you please post an update on your 140? I also got the same message.

Thanks a lot

Gcrock

I got the same message as yours

Give your feedback about your I-140. Was messsage changed after that? What they written about strange message in I-140 notice? I seen some posts of yours after that, which shows that you are stillig waiting for I-140 approval