Unbelivable...04/02..still nothing...!!! Anyone in the same boat...

SRM said:
Dear pri_date12_01,

Did you do finger prints??. If not your file should be in the lost bucket. I saw quite a few mentioned that their files are lost at TSC. You have to hurrey up . Do something . Call Senater. You should have been approved one year back. Do something back.

Folks,
We shoud add another bucket which is "LOST BUCKET"

I have already contacted our Congressman and have been told they are checking as well.

I just received a one page letter from USCIS that says "Card Needs Photos, Fingerprints and Signature".

Called into the 800 number and they have no clue what this means.

My attorney called into the center and she was told that this means a FP notice will be generated "SOON".....

pri_date12_01

Priority,
Good that something happened istead of seeing the same old message. Is it going to be your 2nd fp?? Or the 1st Fp??

Received first FP notice today.
RD 12/07/01
ND 12/07/01
First FP 08/16/04 after calling 800 number a number of times, requesting with the Congressman's office and attorney Liason calling in as well.

FP scheduled for 08/31/04

Will share the experince once I get back!

Does anyone have recent experince about FP to 485 approval path times?

Regards,

pri_date12_01

The only thing I can say is that we're torched by TSC.

The one on same boat as you.

See so many 03 cases approved!

ND: 05/01/02

Sent Millions Of Faxes

I suspect "the millions of faxes" is the reason for all the delay at TSC. They are spending all their time trashing the "millions of faxes" folks are sending. It is fairly evident that cases where FP is expiring are being processed on the highest priority. Folks from March/April thru Sept/Oct 2002 have started getting FP notices (These were the ignored lot), and the logic seems to be based on FP queue in YOUR particular city/ASC center. Simultaneously Late 2002 and early 2003 cases (I think these are the concurrent filers) have started getting their FP notices so that there is no backlog built up going forward and BCIS can achieve their backlog reduction objectives.

I strongly feel that all these calls/faxes/interventions by congressmen etc. are causing more problems than solving any.

That's my 2 cents...Any conflicting opinions??

Dont worry i m with u as well :)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I-485
RD: 03/21/02
FP: 04/01/03
RFE: 18/07/04 By Officer 374 regarding Speical registration
RFE acknowledge by TCS: 08/11/04
Still waiting, it almsot month now

Here is the weared thing happend yesterday:
Filed for AP on 12/03/03 I mean 2003
Transferred to local office on June 18, 2004
Yesterday it transferred back to TSC, waooo Looks like they are working hard in transferring cases here and there.

My case is very straigh forward, never change job, never change address, 8 years with the same employer but i do not know what wrong with TSC

Still Waiting

ND 02/22/02
FP 06/12/03
RFE ACK : 06/09/04
Still waiting , sent many faxes for expediting nothing happened,
eveytime i call 800-xxx-xxx , common reply wait for 1 more month,