Unbelievable!!!!!!!

arcdocs

Registered Users (C)
TSC mailed out an RFE for my 485 on August 08, 2003 according to the online status. I have not yet received the RFE (it's been 6 weeks). I called BCIS (national customer service number) on
22 Aug, 2003, after 14 days, like the online status recomended. I was told that I needed to wait 30 days before a referral could be sent to TSC about this, but somehow managed to convince the customer service rep. to send the referral. Waited for 2 weeks and then called again on 08 Sep, 2003. This time the rep. sent the referral to TSC right away since the 30 days had passed. Today I received a letter from TSC that says:
" Your case is pending until we receive the additional evidence requested. Your case will be pending until further notice"
Unbelievable!!! Instead of letting me know whether they managed to re-send the RFE to me, all they tell me is exactly what I already know!!! I called the 800 number again and this time the rep told me that TSC probably mistook the referral for a case status enquiry and said that she would send another referral and that I should expect to hear from TSC in the next 4 weeks.
Anyone else with the same problem in the past?

PD: 04/29/99
RD: 07/18/01
ND: 08/28/01
FP: 12/20/02
RFE: 08/08/03

My heart bleeds for you!!!

arcdocs:

I haven't posted to your pleas earlier, because I didn't have anything tangible to offer. However, I must say that your position is one of the most pitiable and your anguish is more evident the way TSC is tossing and turning your case. With direct numbers having been discontinued, this is precisely what one would not expect to happen. Apart from staying in touch with those 800 number guys, there is very little that you can do. So, don't give up hopes and keep following up very very closely. At this stage, even should they issue a MTD or even a denial, you should not be afraid because you or your attorney just didn't receive any communiqué from TSC. So, you have grounds to appeal. Stay sober and positive and keep pestering them regularly. Keep us posted. All the best!

I feel sorry for you man.

This proves it is a bunch morons we are dealing with.

hang in there !!!

move on it

call them everyday if required. ask your lawyer to send them letters. call congressmen and ask them to do something
look at the bright side this could be the darkest hour before daylight just around the corner
call them and do something everyday till this is resolved best of luck
:cool:

Thanks for all the words of encouragement guys. The fact is my lawyer has sent them a letter via certified mail telling them about this. My wife and I have called the customer service number about this 7 times in the last 6 weeks. I am about to mail a letter to the direct attention of Evelyn Upchurch, the director of TSC alerting her about this. Hopefully, they will re-send it out soon. In any event I want to make sure that there is a proper paper trail of all these attempts in the worst case scenario.

H1-B NEW WITHHOUT HELP

APPROVED SECOND 3 YEARS WITH NEW COMPANY .PAID PREMIUM PROCESSING AND LOT AND SENT ALL PAPERS PLUS ATTACHED MY SON AND WIFE H4 APPLICATION AND RELEVANT FEES.
ALL CAME WITIN ELEVEN DAYS 5 DAYS RECIEVED RECIEPT AND 6 DAYS FROM THAT TODAY ALL APPROVED COPIES FOR ALL OF MY FAMILT UPTO 2006.
MY OLD BOSS OR CURRENT HAD ME ALL SCREWED UP. IWANT TO SEE HIS FACE TOMORROW.:) :D ;) :rolleyes: