Unbelievable FP experience: Please read this who missed their FP's

Dadagiri

Registered Users (C)
My wife recieved First FP WAC03259XXXXX
on March 25th she missed it. She had been out of the country
I rescheduled it before April 16th i did nor recieve any new notice... i went with the old FP notice( xerox copy) today just to inquire and they allowed her to do FP with old notice this was unbelieveable
My advice is to take risk and go ahead if somebody is in similar situation

I got early FPs done in Denver last week. When I arrived I showed them the notice but they did not really look at it. Instead they had me complete a form with name, A#, etc. They then used that to look me up in the computer and did the scanning from their. They took the FP notice and put it in a folder by the computer - I asked what happened and they said they just get filed a way for a few days and then destroyed.

So it seems (in Denver) the FP notice just gets you in the door and after that its not really used, so not surprised if they let your wife in based on a Xerox copy.

Might help others - I went down about 1.30 and there was one other person waiting, they said that had done 75 FPs that morning and lunch time was the quiet time before the afterrnoon appointments. I just asked politely and they weren't bothered I was early.