Un beleivable, primary got approved.

pathapati

Registered Users (C)
Unbelievable, primary got approved.

Un believable, primary got approved.
Unbelievable, primary got approved but not derivative.

Yesterday my wife got call from Feinstein Office saying that her application got approved yesterday {they received email from INS ABOUT HER APPROVAL}. Just now message has changed online.

I am dependent with different wac no, mine is still pending.

I thought both of our cases would be approved.

Pathapati
022165XXXX{derivative} pending

spouse
020665XXXX
RFE on dec7th
RFE RD JAN2ND
APPROVAL FEB4TH.

Last edited by a moderator:
congratulations....

dont worrry you'll also get your approval shortly

Last edited by a moderator:
jatinder_kuar...

Thanks guys...we were in tense because my wife may loose job in march..

last week we bugged boxer,feinstaine, pete stark so much..

jatinder_kaur
My wife's details..

020665XXXX
RFE on dec7th
RFE RD JAN2ND
APPROVAL FEB4TH.

congrats

Don't sweat!!! You will soon receive your apporval.

Can you send me the format of letter sent to Congressman and Senator?

I have replied for RFE since 11/25 and waiting for approval.

pagero

pagero ,
go to feinstaine website and fill immigration related form and attach your details ..

From,
xxxxxx

To,
Senator Dianne Feinstein,
One Post Street, Suite 2450
San Francisco, CA 94104
415/393-0707

Dear Senator,
I applied my I-485 with California service center on December 12th, 2001 and here I am even after 26 months still waiting for approval.

1. I-485 filed with CSC On December 12th, 2001
2. December 7th, 2003 finally I got RFE {Request for further evidence} for my pay stubs, tax returns, and employment verification letter from CSC
3. Responded for RFE with all documents requested on December 23rd, 2003
4. January 2nd, 2004 CSC was confirmed that they received requested information.

I was enrolled in couple of Immigration user groups and immigration forums and learned that CSC approved the cases within 4 or 5 days once they receive the requested information. But for my case, for some reason they did not approve my case. I was applied my I-485 application on December 14th, 2001 and as per CSC they are processing cases filed before December 16th, 2001.

Already we renewed 3 times our EAD’s {Employment authorization documents} and AP’s {advance paroles/travel document} and we spent enough money for lawyers and application fees.

Please enquire with CSC when we can expect our I-485 approval or is there any reason for delay in approval or are they need any more evidence/information from me.

On behalf of us, I authorize you to enquire with CSC on our case.

Thanks for all your help.
xxxxx

Congratulations pathapati.
Just curious after how many days did U receive your RFE. I've been issue RFE ON Jan 22nd 2004 but so far has not received it

:D :cool: