Uk vistor visa

bhargavreddy

Hi All,
I am in deep trouble, I have applied for UK visitor VISA a month back and i have not got my passport yet and tomorrow is my travel date. Please let me know if any one has faced the same issue and help me in getting the information for reaching the consulate.

Below are the dates:

July 27- Online Application filled
Aug 10th -- Consulate received the post
Aug 23rd -- Consulate replied telling they will take 24 hours for porcessing
Aug 25th -- Consulate replied telling they will take 10 days more for processing. Since then i have not heard anything from them.

I have sent fax messages requesting for an update and help. There was no reply.
I called up world bridge service and registered the issue. But they keep on telling that i have to wait for reply from consulate.

Guys any input in this case would be of great help. :(

Thanks in advance.
Bhargav

In matter relativing to Visas, one should not book or buy a confirmed airline ticket. Just like VFS advises for tourists visiting India.

UK visitor visa (family)

Hello,

My parents wants to visit my older brother lives in London. They've US green card but hold Indian passport therefore they need UK visa. My question, is what type of documents are needed in order to get the visa. They don't work (retire), so no source of income in the USA (bank account etc., however my brother will send required sponsors papers. We live in Houston, Texas.

Thank you,

GJ