UK visa refusal

nanaa

helloo guys
well am a new member here i registered becz am sure ur going to help me.
My dad applied for a UK visa a s a general visiror a 10 years visa but they refused his application bcz they r not satisfied with his bank account,,,but he applied before this time for a visa and got it for 3 times i reallyy dont know why did they refuse him...:(:(
THE DECISION:
on your application you have stated that you earn 4000$ per month.Our published guidance gives applicants full information on what documents they are able to submit in support of a visa application,however you have not provided any sufficient satisfactory evidence to substantiate your claimed income.Furthermore your stated income i not reflected in your bank statement which shows deposits in excess of your stated income. For exampleI note that your account was previously low an stood at minus US 8 on 23/07/2012.This has since beenincreased shortly prior to your application with deposits of US 15500. You have not provided satisfactory evidence to show the origin of these funds or evidence that they are under your exclusive control.I further note that the balance of funds in this account fluctuates considerably over the period of the statment . I am therefore not satisfied that the documents you have provided are an accurate reflection of your personal and financial circumstances. Furthermore you have not provided any satisfactory evidence of adequate accomidation arrangements for you in the united kingdom.Given all of the above I am not satisfied that your circumstances are as you have indicated. Subsequently I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as visit as stated or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the period of the visit as stated by you. In addition I am not satisfied that you will adequately maintain and accommodate yourself or can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities,that you meet all of the requirments of the relevant paragrah of the UK immigration rules.

plzz help me i want to know do he have chances if he reapply again????
and what documents should we supply this time to make the officer satisfied
thankss in advance

helloo guys
My dad applied for a UK visa a s a general visiror a 10 years visa but they refused his application bcz they r not satisfied with his bank account,,,but he applied before this time for a visa and got it for 3 times i reallyy dont know why did they refuse him...:(:(
THE DECISION:
on your application you have stated that you earn 4000$ per month.Our published guidance gives applicants full information on what documents they are able to submit in support of a visa application,however you have not provided any sufficient satisfactory evidence to substantiate your claimed income.Furthermore your stated income i not reflected in your bank statement which shows deposits in excess of your stated income. For exampleI note that your account was previously low an stood at minus US 8 on 23/07/2012.This has since beenincreased shortly prior to your application with deposits of US 15500. You have not provided satisfactory evidence to show the origin of these funds or evidence that they are under your exclusive control.I further note that the balance of funds in this account fluctuates considerably over the period of the statment . I am therefore not satisfied that the documents you have provided are an accurate reflection of your personal and financial circumstances. Furthermore you have not provided any satisfactory evidence of adequate accomidation arrangements for you in the united kingdom.Given all of the above I am not satisfied that your circumstances are as you have indicated. Subsequently I am not satisfied that you are genuinely seeking entry as visit as stated or that you intend to leave the UK at the end of the period of the visit as stated by you. In addition I am not satisfied that you will adequately maintain and accommodate yourself or can meet the cost of the return or onward journey.
I have therefore refused your application because I am not satisfied, on the balance of probabilities,that you meet all of the requirments of the relevant paragrah of the UK immigration rules.

thankss in advance

come on guys why there is no comments til now?!!! i need ur help

Can you explain how his account balance went from an overdraft of $8 to a balance of $15500??

helloo guys
THE DECISION:

thankss in advance

he doesnt deal with bank he just put that deposite only for the appication.
the money is under his control but how can he prove that?
anyway hes going to deposite money in the account for greater period to prove that hes the owner of money and he didnt borrow them from anyone
but the question is: is the officer going to be satisfied if my dad do this?
and what kind of documents should he supply to prove that the money is under his control?
thanks fo ur reply

The UK Border Agency requires the applicant the show a sustained level of income, i.e a regular salary.

This is clearly not the case, as the funds where paid into his account just before his application.

his claim for 4000usd monthly income cannot be proven.

There is no evidence to support his claim, and it is clearly misleading, which the UK Border Agency will know.

In general 800 GBP is needs for each month of stay in the UK.

Giving false evidence when applying for a UK visa can result in a 10 year ban from the country.