UK TV Visa scamsTrevor McDonald program coming to Florida

Hi

I have been speaking with the producers of the Trevor McDonlad show regarding immigration visa scams and also the problems we face with renewals, retrogression and children also still aging out despite the CSPA (Child status protection act) and especially what happens if the petitioner dies as in my case. They are looking for people who's American dream has turned into a nightmare and sure there must be thousands of us

They are flying from the UK and a group of expats are meeting with the producers on 21st Feb 07 in the Davenport area in Florida which is near Disney

No filiming will take place on wednesday but filming will be on Friday to be confirmed. A famous Newscaster Nick Owen is flying to Florida to take part in the filming

If anyone would like to attend and share their heartfelt experiences please send me a pm with your contact details

Should you be unable to attend then please call or e-mail the assistant producer as below

Gurbir Dhillon - Assistant Producer - ITV
Tel: 44-207-316-6448
Mob: 44-7768-725121
gurbir.dhillon@granadamedia.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Florida Metropolitan University a Nationally Accredited school is quite frequently hiring sales staff. There are campuses in Clearwater and Tampa.

You are so screwed ha ha ha ! you think that Mexico gives a crap what that us judge will say????? ha ha ha next time don't breed with illegals.

I have been speaking with the producers of the Trevor McDonlad show regarding immigration visa scams and also the problems we face with renewals, retrogression and children also still aging out despite the CSPA (Child status protection act) and especially what happens if the petitioner dies as in my case.

i replied to his email and expressed interest of applying..but i am a bit apprehensive..here are some parts of his email - "Hello How are you? Thanks for the reply to my job offer and the interest in my family.I would like to see your Curriculum Vitae (CV)and also your scanned passport copy.

There was a lot of scam before 2004.
But now British Embassy is improving the awareness scheme.