U.S. immigration do-it-yourself book

ty

Registered Users (C)
I wrote one book titled ¡° U.S. Immigration do-it-yourself¡± recently. This book explains the legal way to obtain U.S. permanent residency especially through national Interests Waiver and Extraordinary Ability. This book is based on my own experience and other three successful cases. It is a completely do-it-yourself kit containing all the critical skills and methods, the necessary forms and samples of detailed petitions. It will save you thousands of dollars and a lot of time. It also contains two original packages of I-140 and I-485 application samples, which would help you to understand professional assembling and formal format. If you think you have not been ready for immigration in these two categories, this book will teach you how to prepare for immigration more early. If you are a student, this book also provides necessary materials and cover letters for immigration through these two categories.

If you want more information about this book, please visit http://www.orientalhealingart.com/

I would like to help your application through email if you think you still need more assistance after you read this book.

If interested, please email me at diy_gc@hotmail.com

ty

yes. you no need any help from your employer

Please read following:

After I put the poster about the book ¡°US immigration do-it-yourself¡±, I received numerous email asking for a lot of questions. Avoid repeating answers, I post some of typical questions and answers here. If you can not find the answers you are looking for, you are welcomed to email me again.

1. Do I need help from the employer if I want to apply residency card through NIW and EB1-EA?

No. You do not need any help from your employer. One employment verification letter is enough. If your employer hesitate to write this letter for you, you can put the copy of your job contract or any other evidence that can show your employment and work. If you do not have this, you can apply without it.

2. I'm applying for J-1 waiver. After that, I will prepare for residency application.

In fact you only need j-1 visa wavier for I-485. You can prepare and submit I-140 application now. If you can understand the whole process very well, I think you still need a couple of months to prepare your materials. So the early you prepare, the better.

3. Which is best for me, NIW or EB1-EA? My major is not biochemical or cancer, or biology, can I still use your book as template?

You can do NIW and EB1-EA together to insure your case. The book is suitable for any
person who are working with science or research. The knowledge, tips and strategies help you to get you residency card as soon as possible. Even you are thinking you are not ready for the application, It will give you a hint and aid how to prepare for this process. The letters and templates will help you to understand the key point of the whole process.

4. Do you had any publications, awards, patents or others backing up your petitions when you were applying?

I have publications. But not many. So I think out other ways which worked out very well. I mentioned these methods in my book. I did not have patents. The most important point is how to make use of the materials and evidence on hand to prove that you pass the conditions the NIW and EB1-EA immigration law required. The organization and expression of your application is very very important. I met a lot of people who is much more excellent than me failed the applications even with the ¡°famous¡± attorney¡¯s help. One of the reasons is the poor expression and organization.

5. What if the petition failed, will the failure cause any trouble to further immigration petitions?

If you failed, I do not think it will affect your future application. However, if you are non-immigration status, e.g. f-1 students, you had better not leave USA before you get your green card. If you did not leave USA, it will not affect your present status. It is better to apply I-140 first. After it is approved, go to I-485 application then. Because after I-485 application, your status is adjustment status, not the none-immigration status you used to be. Some co-current filling cases are failed of I-140 but got I-485 approved. In that situation, you failed your application and lost your old status.

6. What¡¯s the biggest advantage and disadvantage of application by your own?

If you are a researcher, only you but not your attorney can comprehend very well what you are doing and what ¡®s importance your work is. Because the attorney only know the law, what he can do is tell you what is the law is and how to fill the form. One of the reasons I succeeded in my applications was that I know the immigration law very well and I know what I am doing. I also know the thing I working on.

Another advantage is that I did the application for my career and I did it very very carefully and I do not think I made any mistakes during the whole process. Who should be more careful or responsible than yourself if you do it for you and your family? One example is that I spent almost 3 months to think about how to write the cover letter to impress the immigration officer.

7. Is it the strong recommendation letters important? How to get good recommendation letters?

If you had nothing very "distinguished", the recommendation letters are the most important. The recommendation letters will be your strong evidence that you are excellent. Is there something more convenient than an famous professor told the immigration officer that you are excellent? If you want to suceed, you need these good strong evidence. If you need them, you need contact the famous before you ask for help from them. I put tips in my book and sample letters about how to soliciting these letters.

8. When should I prepare the application?
No matter which choice you make, believe yourself and know the immigration law and the game regulations early as possible. So you can do it when you are ready.

9. What ¡®s your experience for your application?

I submitted my applications (I-140) in NIW and EB1-EA two categories at the end of 2001, which were approved in March of 2002 for both of two cases. I got my green card in July 2002. However, I spent more than one year to prepare the applications. I applied green card all by myself. I met a lot of difficulties when I prepared my application because I could not find useful samples, templates and a lot of other details for application. That¡¯s why I summarize my experience and knowledge in the book titled ¡°U.S. immigration do-it-yourself¡±. If I had similar books as this one before, I would have saved a lot of time and energy.

10. What is content of this book?
This book explains legal ways to obtain U.S. permanent residency through National Interest Waiver (NIW) and Extraordinary Ability (EA). This book, based on several successful cases, is a complete do-it-yourself kit containing critical strategies, necessary forms, and samples of detailed petitions for NIW and EA. It also contains two original packages of I-140 and I-485, which should help you understand professional assembling and formal format.

11. Can I ask your questions while my application?

Yes. You are welcomed to ask any questions during your application. Even you do not buy this book, You are also welcomed to ask me questions through email. I will try my best to help you. I also would like to be your consultant related to immigration procedure, law and any details during your application through email if you think you still need more assistance after you read this book.

12. Where can I find the book¡¯s contents?

You can email me at diy_gc@hotmail.com or refer to http://www.orientalhealingart.com/