TX Non RIR

Quamrul Bhuiya

Registered Users (C)
Lets start a new discussion forum about Texas Nor-RIR cases. This type of cases are taking way too long. Once people started RIR option, I assume there should not be that many Nor-RIR cases other than who applied through 245 option. WE need to wake the TX DOL up.

Non RIR in Texas

Good point about non-RIR cases in Texas. I filed with the SESA in Austin in April 1999. The Texas Workforce Commission asked us to place ads in December 2000. My case was finally sent to the Dallas DOL in June 2001. I am still waiting for approval. The DOL website staes that the Dallas DOL is processing cases they received as of Jan 2000. This has not changed since June 2001. Does anyone have similar experiences?

I am really scared the Non-RIR

My company is ready to sponsor my green card. But it looks HR
prefer Non-RIR for me. From a lot of discussion, I am really scared the Non-RIR and dicide to refuse the green card processing if they insisit Non-RIR. Do you think it\'s wise? I saw a lot of states Non-RIR
and RIR has no big difference. Why TX is so special?

No Title

The question here is how do we wake them up. Is there someone we can write too to ensure that. My case was forwarded to NY DOL on Aug 23 from NJ SESA. They are processing Oct 2000 cases. While RIR cases they process right away. they have the workforce but somehow they dont want to cases which are like 3 years old. They amaze me.

What is 245 option...

Hi guys! I am the victim of Tx-DOL . My case went to DOL on JULY 23 2001. The processing dates of Jan-2000 looks scary.
What is an 245 option as per the earlier discussion. How long does it take and is it worth considering it at this point.
Thanks in advance.

TX DOL is way behind

I am in the same boat as u r, my file was forwarded in July\'01, and it seems that they havenot worked on anything, because they always tell that they are still working on Jan. 2000 cases. I heard about someone who got the LC in 90 days as his file went to different route. Does anyone know how long does the DOL takes in TX?? Because I have been looking at their website and it says Jan. 2000 for last five months.

Trying to Find out a Pattern..

I have seen many of my friends cases approved under Reg- labor with dates of NOV-2000, Dec-2000 and April -2001. I have also
seen many of my friends struggling to get approved with dates of NOV-2000. I am not sure why some people are given the faster
track in DOL under reg labor and some people not. It looks like I am under detailed review.

detail review

As per my information, a case goes into detail review if u have recieved like 2 or more responses to your adv. The SESA decides where it will go quick review or detailed review. How many adv have u recieved. By the way my case is stuck in new york DOL

4 to 5 Valid Responses....

I have got around 4 to 5 valid responses. My assumption is it went to Detail Review.

Could you tell me where your friends are?

Are they in TX? If so, it\'s encourging. If not, it\'s different story.
I know somewhere Non-RIR even faster than RIR.

All my friends in...

All fall under Texas-DOL. Some are in Oklahoma , One in Dallas and one in Loiusiana.

Status of Non Rir Newyork DOL

Has anybody recieved LC from ny DOL under the detail review lately. If yes please let us know the Recipt date of the case in NY DOL.
Thanks

Atleast takes 2 years from now..

I am having a feeling that DOL takes min of 2 yrs of time from the date of transfer. I am talking about detail review case.

is there a number or way to contact the dol

is there a phone number or email id to see if it has reached the dol
from sesa my cousins case was a state from okhlahoma. anyone in the same boat

TXgc

Hi Guys,

Can someone answer my question about Labour certification.My labour certification Application got approved in SESA and went to DOL in May 2001.I am in EB3 Non RIR Category and I don\'t how long it will take for my LC to be approved.It is already more than 2 years since my LC application filed in Texas.One of my colleague has recently approved LC from my company and that person already got GC through Spouse,In this case can I use the approved LC for me and file for I-140?

Re:is there a number or way to contact the dol

You can check it by email.Visit www.immigration-law.com and send an email to the concerned DOL either with Employer Tax ID# or Employer phone number and you will get response immeadiately.

Yes, Only If

Yes You Can Use The Lc Only If Both Of you Have The Same Job Title And Job Responsibilities. Check With Your Lawyer For More Info If you have one.

Did you get your LCA ????

By this time you should get your LCA approved..
I came to know through my attorney that DOL-TX is processing the cases received on July 23rd 2001.