Tx Dol

Quamrul Bhuiya

Registered Users (C)
TX DOL received my case in April, 2000. I do not know what is the status. It is the company Lawyer, I do not get to contact them directly. And they have not even give me any case number. Any body can give any direction how to get the status or what time frame TX DOL is working.

No Title

Looks Like Dallas DOL Is Working On JAN/FEB Cases. You Can Use The Automated EMail System To Know Your Case Number If You Are Sure that Your Case Was Transfered To Dallas. Use Your Employer\'s Phone Or TAX ID and You Will Know Your CASE Number.

Dallas DOL Non-RIR

Can you please provide the details - URL where the case no can be entered to track it ?

Thanks!

Limited review - quamrul houston

Would some one explain what is limited review. Advertisement was posted in news paper July 2000 for the regular LC. And no application was received. My company lawyer told they were expecting my case would get limited review status. But eventually I found my case was forwarded to TX DOL without limited review. I talked to another lawyer and he told limited review is like RIR, nothing special to the regular case. TX DOL received my case from TWC on April 6, 2001. Now they are processing January 2000. Is there any way my case can be converted to Limited Review - not the RIR.

Limited review

Would some one explain what is limited review. Advertisement was posted in news papaer july 2000 for the regular LC. And no application was received. My company lawyer told they were expecting my case would get limited review status. But eventually I found my case was forwarded to TX DOL without limited review. I talked to another lawyer and he told limited review is like RIR, nothing special to the regular case. TX DOL received my case from TWC on April 6, 2001. Now they are processing January 2000. Is there any way my case can be converted to Limited Review - not the RIR.

Is that real?

I would like to know where did you get this information/ website? How do I know whether mycase has been transfer from TSC to NSC?

Thanks for your help?