Two RFEs in two months

VSC1197

Registered Users (C)
I got 1st rfe on 4/23/01 for emp letter and G325A update. VSC rcvd on 5/16/01. Yesterday, an IIO told me new RFE was ordered on 6/18/01, don\'t know what they want. Info not updated in AM. Any one has the same experience of 2 RFEs in two months? Don\'t understand why did they ask stuff once :(, this will certainly add three more months on my case.

VSC1197 (PD 11/97, ND 11/99)

No Title

This certainly sounds a bit un-usual. I think somebody should file a complaint for harassment, if such repeated RFEs come up.

No Title

Sorry to hear the 2 consecutive RFE story.

Keep hope as this is not as bad as after 3-4 RFEs and get transfered
to local INS.

No Title

Things are getting more complicated in VSC.
How do you know you got sencond RFE, through AVM or IIO?

No Title

Through IIO, the AVM hasn\'t updated, after INS got the fisrt RFE, it said silly things such as "zero" days to process and then changed to 540 days, really scary, I have been waiting for 590 days already, adding another 540 days, I will be completely burned out :(

VSC1197

No Title

Not likely, it is possible they think new medical forms are needed (however, when we filed AOS, new form wan\'t in use.) I have seen one this kind of case. The officer must be new to this business.

No Title

ok, if it\'s a pay stubs or W2 forms it would be so unfair not to ask for it the first time !!!!! and you cannot complain or say a word alien !!!!

No Title

Not really, not medical re-do, but similar, they asked to refill the medical result on new form. One of my friend got the Doctor who initially did exam. refilled the form and his case was then approved.
\

No Title

Pretty much the same as mine. So, what else they could
ask. Is yours(the second RFE orderd on June 18?

Thanks,