Two Notices in 4 weeks

whereis_GC

Registered Users (C)
Hi

I have recieved two FP notices one in the last week of sept and one this week. The appointment dates are 10 days apart in November. Not sure why I got two of them. Not sure which one to Ignore. Any Suggestions?

The Appliaction numbers are different on both of them. The recent one has a priority date (Which is wrong), the first notice does not ahve a priority date column. Also the first notice has a form id of I797 and the new one is I797C and format is slightly different

Appreciate the Help.

:confused:

hi whereisGC

can you check the date in the brackets after it says Form I-797 or I-797C?

can you tell me the dates for both

Note: I have received the Form I-797 (11-28-03) which has no Priority date as you have said before

I am in the same boat. I got 2 FP notices within 2 days. One is due on 11/5 and another on 11/12. One has I 797, another has no from, normal paper.
One has a priority date, no 485 number, other has 485 number but no priority date.

I am also confused.

What are your FP dates?

whereis_GC said:
Hi

I have recieved two FP notices one in the last week of sept and one this week. The appointment dates are 10 days apart in November. Not sure why I got two of them. Not sure which one to Ignore. Any Suggestions?

The Appliaction numbers are different on both of them. The recent one has a priority date (Which is wrong), the first notice does not ahve a priority date column. Also the first notice has a form id of I797 and the new one is I797C and format is slightly different

Appreciate the Help.

:confused:

hi GC_GoneCase

Can you tell me what priority date is printed?

is it the day of filing of ur labor or the day on which ur I-485 was filed?

Also was urs substitution case ? was it concurrent or not?

Hi Explorer19,
The priority date is 6/27/03, which is the RD of my 485.
No, it was not labor substitution.
Yes, it was concurrent.
Thanks.

Explorer19 said:
hi GC_GoneCase

Can you tell me what priority date is printed?

is it the day of filing of ur labor or the day on which ur I-485 was filed?

Also was urs substitution case ? was it concurrent or not?

may be they have introduced a seperate priority date for fingerprinting which is same as the I-485 RD because when we file our I-485, the fingerprint is linked with our I-485

also they may have changed the fingerprint notice format