two more jan2002 approvals

sanrishi

Registered Users (C)
EAC0210251224
EAC0210251257

Both cases with FP date 04/22/02.

It seems that the logic to meet the FP expiry deadline correct.
I did my FP 03/14/02. no approvals for FP did on Mar'02.
I kick my ass now since I did my FP earlier last year..

Sanrishi,
Thats' my gut feeling too..!
Since Feb/mar02 FP have expired now, we would be getting 2nd FP, while Apr/May FPers and Nov/Dec/Jan RD are the ones getting approved now..!

yes. the big question is when will we get the new notice?
I hope they won't miss our cases. that is my nightmare

Two more approvals

Friends,

My I-485 case got approved this morning as per BCIS web site. Spouse case is also approved and as usual my son case not found online.

Details:

LC: 10/07/2000
RD: 01/17//2002
ND 01/31/2002
FP: 04/09/2002
AD: 07/09/2003

where you apply

First congratulations , but do you could tell us where you apply , because it looks like your cases not were transferred to any local offices, anybody knows the reasons why some cases are transferred , is for the kind of labor certificaction or for what, becuse in my case my lc was approved on May 2000 and I continue waiting ,
Thank you

It has to be the logic. Otherwise, if more people get to the do 2nd FP, renew EADs and APs, extend H-1Bs, BCIS will never clear the backlogs. The backlog of I-485 was 800,000 in July 2002 and grew to 1.16 million by end of May this year.

FBI is not cooperating (on FP and background check) as efficient as Mr. Tom Ridge would have hoped. The more they interact with FBI, the bigger the backlog will be.

BTW, BCIS is not doing their job efficiently either.

You may wish to kick someone else's ass for delaying the whole I-485 process.

Originally posted by sanrishi
It seems that the logic to meet the FP expiry deadline correct.
I did my FP 03/14/02. no approvals for FP did on Mar'02.
I kick my ass now since I did my FP earlier last year.. [/B]

Re: Re: two more jan2002 approvals

Originally posted by YJay
It has to be the logic. Otherwise, if more people get to the do 2nd FP, renew EADs and APs, extend H-1Bs, BCIS will never clear the backlogs. The backlog of I-485 was 800,000 in July 2002 and grew to 1.16 million by end of May this year.

FBI is not cooperating (on FP and background check) as efficient as Mr. Tom Ridge would have hoped. The more they interact with FBI, the bigger the backlog will be.

BTW, BCIS is not doing their job efficiently either.

You may wish to kick someone else's ass for delaying the whole I-485 process.

I wonder whose ass are we gonna kick this time? ;)