Two LUD updates in two days?

gutterboy

Registered Users (C)
My case was approved two months ago, already got my card. But my wife's case left hanging. No any development.

My attorney issued an inquiry in July. CSC replied that she's under security check. My attorney checked again last week. LUD was changed to yesterday with "On September 22, we responeded...". That's normal. But the LUD changed to Sep 23 just several mins ago. Not sure what's that for. Who experienced anything similar?

I guess I have the LUD checking syndrom. CSC is driving us crazy.

-GB

#WAC02-217.

wac-02-153-xxx same change in msg

primary approved and for my wife LUD keeps changing with msg "we responded to your request for more info on your case".

I have asked my attorney to enquire.

mine the same

hi
Mine case is the same, however, i am the primary applicants.

my case always has "we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. " until i received FP notice. and i did my FP on 9/13

on 9/20 it changed to "we received your fingerprint review"

on 9/24 it changed back to "we responded to your request for more information concerning your case. "

Make me so scare.. don't tell me that it is asking for RFE.. i hope that it will be more straightforward

485 RD June 3, 2003
WAC-03185 XXX

I am on the same boat. Mine was approved on 9/23/04. My wife's pending.

Chaos
----------------------------
I140 RD 10/17/03, AD 9/23/04
I485 RD 12/23/03, AD 9/23/04

Even more stranger...

My attorney didn't contact me since the CIS web updates. Two days passed... I cannot take it any more. So I called him this afternoon. Well... I heard some thing really interesting.

My attorney said he meant to file the second inquiry but he hasn't. He promised he'll do it next week. I asked why CIS updates the web site with " On Sep22, we responded...". "That's maybe from our first inquiry, you know, CIS messes up all the time." Yeah, like I need you to tell me about that.

I wonder what happened... The wonder will keep my mind busy all weekend.