Two Jobs Under one recruiter or sponsor of under process H-1

Fullspan

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
I'm on OPT but my H-1 has been filed on 2nd April,07 by my recruiter. I'm working in an engineering company and paid as H-1 min wages. I see other part time jobs too and those are related to somewhat my field but they are tech jobs and quite less paid [ less than h-1 wages].
Despite the wages fact, Can I do the 2 jobs under one recruiter who is my sponsor. They file my H-1 in california though and I work in MN. Reason I'm doing that becuase some time I don't get enough hours at my engineering job and I don't want to quit that at this time becuase my H-1 is under process.
thanks

If you are OPT EAD you can work with anybody and any hours.

Once H1 is approved to work with others you have to get another h1 concurrently.

Hi,
I'm on OPT but my H-1 has been filed on 2nd April,07 by my recruiter. I'm working in an engineering company and paid as H-1 min wages. I see other part time jobs too and those are related to somewhat my field but they are tech jobs and quite less paid [ less than h-1 wages].
Despite the wages fact, Can I do the 2 jobs under one recruiter who is my sponsor. They file my H-1 in california though and I work in MN. Reason I'm doing that becuase some time I don't get enough hours at my engineering job and I don't want to quit that at this time becuase my H-1 is under process.
thanks