Two I485 pending

seabird

Registered Users (C)
Hello Guys,

Two of my I140 were approved within one week, thus two I485 are pending now. Should I withdraw one or could I keep the two at the same time?

Thx!
Seabird

seabird said:
Two of my I140 were approved within one week, thus two I485 are pending now. Should I withdraw one or could I keep the two at the same time?
How you are going to explain USCIS that you are willing to accept 2 fulltime positions at the same time? Sorry to tell that but they can consider it as a fraud and abandon both applications.

I have two I-140s approved too. For the same job. EB1-EA and EB3. It is ok to have two I-140s. But you should only have one 1-485, or have one I-485 and the other CP.

i agree with the previous posts. In theory, You can have 2 and many I-140 but only one I-485...

I think you should get an advice from a good immigration lawyer ASAP. I think the lawyer will suggest you to withdraw one of I-485 as soon as possible with some explanation letter .

Thx a lot. I will consult the lawyer ASP. Any website to go through by myself? Thanks!
Seabird

MydreamUSA. said:
i agree with the previous posts. In theory, You can have 2 and many I-140 but only one I-485...

I think you should get an advice from a good immigration lawyer ASAP. I think the lawyer will suggest you to withdraw one of I-485 as soon as possible with some explanation letter .

I called Nebraska Service Center (they picked the phone, instead of national Customer center). NSC told me that it is ok to have two I485s pending and the adjudicating officer will decide which one to use and which one to cancel and that I do not have to do anything. Sound confusing about what to do. By the way how to convert one to CP. Thx!
Seabird

I asked my lawyer the same question. My husband has two pending I-485. I have included him in my I-485 application, and two weeks ago, his company has filled a new I-485 for him.

My lawyer told me it's fine, his company can keep his current process going until the I-485 through me is approved.