Two I-485 filing to seperate center?

corn_girl

Registered Users (C)
Does anyone know if we can file two I-485 to different center? One is as depend, another is as primary applicant.

I don\'t think so...

It\'s going to confuse the immigration officer... but I think you can have one AOS and one CP.

Yes, you can. I have two at the same service center, one I as benificary, the other I as the primary

Can you please share your info?

I suppose you have 2 I485 receipts. What are the RD & ND for those two receipts? Does INS send you 2 FP notices? Thanks in advance for your info.

I have two receipts. The RD are 08/13 and 12/01repectly. I have not received FP notice yet.

By the way, my lawyer told me that you can not have AOS and CP at the same time. If INS find out th

Thanks!

Thanks for your info.

And please let us know how are your cases pending in future. I am sure most of us would like to hear more about your case. Thanks!

two I485

Which center did you file for 2 I-485? I heard some people said, if you file 2 I-485 at same center, most of likely, you will get interview notice if you are on EB based. Not sure if that is true. I am at same boat, My attorney suggested we put my spouse\'s approved I-140 as back up. Not file 2nd I-485.