Two country permanent resident

ganesh_2001

Registered Users (C)
I have a green card stamped from canada but i never stayed in Canada and it is valid for another 2years and also i did receive the green card from here. Is it a problem at the entry point while coming back from India to have 2 country permanent resident. Since my wife is on J1 visa(Physician) i am waiting on J1 waiver before giving back the canada green card. But in that time frame if we visit India what are the issues while coming back. Please any help on this issue is appreciated.

Originally posted by ganesh_2001
I have a green card stamped from canada but i never stayed in Canada and it is valid for another 2years and also i did receive the green card from here. Is it a problem at the entry point while coming back from India to have 2 country permanent resident. Since my wife is on J1 visa(Physician) i am waiting on J1 waiver before giving back the canada green card. But in that time frame if we visit India what are the issues while coming back. Please any help on this issue is appreciated.

Well - double congratulations. Not sure this forum (where folks are having a hard time with one country permanent residency) is the right place to ask about vague issues with two country permanent residencies.

You might wanna brace yourself for some sarcastic remarks and barbed comments - honestly your's isn't even a real problem.