Two approvals!!! Is it real??

I think it is real. We have to trust info posted

in these boards otherwise the entire purpose of the board is lost. I dont think these people have anything to gain by misleading ohers.

Time to celebrate. I am glad to see recent FP (1/28/03) getting approved. If they continue processing, the large amount of recent FPs have a chance to get approved soon.

Congratulations to both of them. I too believe these 2 cases are genuine.

The only thing that irritates me is, why the hell won't they post more details? Just saying "My petition was approved today" is meaningless without any details (at least the FP date). Sometimes typos occur. If RD/ND is also provided, we can at least check if he/she did their FP on 01/28/03 or 01/28/02 (I hope not).

Arya's Details:
===========
RD: May 29, 2001
ND: Aug 20, 2001
FP: Jan 28,2003
AD: Apr 1, 2003

Approved on April 1st ... I hope TSC is not playing a cruel joke on these poor souls!! :)

I think they r real

As I already reproted ....my friend's friend got approval last week. Hence I think these are also real.

The cases are genuine

Or atleast one is....Arya is a good friend of mine and he called me as soon as he checked his online status to tell me of the approval. In the evening I checked his AVM for him and that too said the case has been approved.

Oh Please God... let these not be just two lucky accidents!! Lets hope that this is the beginning of the end of this miserable wait.

BTW, I recd my FP notice more than a month ago and did my fingerprints in the last week of March but neither my AVM nor the online status changed at any point. Not even to say that FP notice has been issued or something to that effect.

I called FBI last week and they said the FP results were sent on the same day that FP was done (25th March). I don't know what to do now... Why is it taking so long to change the AVM or the online message.:confused:

Priya jee

I did my FP on 1/11/03 and till now no status change neither online nor AVM.

I am really confuse, I called BCIS three times and they have checked in their main database and told me that my FP was received properly and they said it doesn't mean anything if online or AVM updated.

I believe him/her/her, so I am just keeping my finger crossed

ND 5/01

Approvals on April 1st are not jokes

We got my wife's EAD in the mail today, about 4 months
after the application. Earlier online status indicated approval.