TTS online form question

idasgupt

Registered Users (C)
Hello,

I am going to Calcutta in August to re-valdiate my H1B. I was trying to set up an appoinment at the consulate using TTS online form. Couple of questions about that. Any help would be really appreciated:

1. On the "Petition Information" what does "Maximum number of applicants" mean ? Should I inidcate 1 or 2 beacuse me and my wife (H4) are going for stamping.

2. As my current address, should I give my Calcutta address or my US address ?

Any help would be really apprecaited,

thanks,

idasgupt

The answer may be too late now.

1. You can mention number of aaplicants 2. When you mention 2, and when you add the second applicant after you are done with your application, it automatically assumes the 2nd applicant is on H4 visa.

2. I am also confused on this question. Neither USA is listed in the list of countires when you fill your residentail address nor you can manually type in, so what I did was, I filled in the India address. But if you come to know what is correct then do let me know.

Thanks

I have the similar question. Does that mean that you need only one appointment for both you and your wife ?? Because I tried separately for both and it didn't work as the system said the receipt number is the same and I already booked an appointment. I wish they clearly mentioned it some where on the TTS site.

I found out from TTS that you have to sue your India address as current address since you will be there at that time.

Also, they confirmed that 1 appoinment for both H1 and H4.

Best.