TSC vs VSC? INS photo need help

fq01803god

After a 10 month long waiting, I just got my 140 apporval from TSC. Now I am preparing for 485 filling and would like to get some help.
My lawyer told me that I can chose either TSC or VSC since I am working in Boston and our company headquarter is in Dallas. Could anybody tell me which one should I choose? I had a very bad experience with my 140 filed to TSC.
Regarding the photo, has anybody taken the photo themself using digital camera based on the INS specs and print themself? RizeCamera has a special machine which will allow you to print photo from your digital camera media onto a fuji photo paper. It is not a color printer but a special machine involving thermal process. I am thinking to use it but not sure if it is acceptable by INS. Please help.

Thanks

Go forVSC

If your lawyer says it is ok to file at VSC, then go for it. It is lot faster than TSC (situation could change though) and you can save trips to Dallas for FP and interviews, if any.

-sam

I used digital camera ....

... and printed pictures through shutterfly.com. MD 11/08/01. Received AP, waiting for EAD, FP etc.