TSC vs Other center (shocking statistics)

sg94ahpw

Registered Users (C)
I was just doing an approval analysis for the month of June on rupnet tracker:
VSC approval: 85
CSC approval: 56
NSC approval: 57
TSC approval: 5 (????)

Thats amazing... Just wanted to share this.

TSC is almost dead on I140 and I-485 front. Really do not know what those IIOs are doing.

Many months ago, there was excuse of lacking IIOs, but TSC has recruited a lot more. In April and May, there was excuse of of security check (name check). Now we even do not know what the excuse is. It is just so sad.

The Slow Center-TSC

I think INS is ok, only TSC is THE probelm, all INS related problem are created by TSC. So maybe INS should stay, only TSC need go away.

Now the guys are thinking of the Independent Day holidy. Because the day is on Thursday,

I think lots of guys will not work on Friday as well.

At TSC, everyday is a holiday!!!

So, probably, it does not matter to TSC whether it is a holiday or not!?! In my opinion, the major problem at TSC is with the top level management who are responsible for decision making process. Shifting focus and work force from one to another in order to reduce backlog will ultimately create backlogs in other areas, this type of quick get-around process is not a solution at all, specially when TSC has a long history of backlog troubles. TSC\'s upper management needs to concentrate on how to make the whole process streamline. I strongly believe IIOs are hard working people. In the case of a big merchant ship, if the Captain of the ship is confused, the ship\'s course will be in jeopardy, no matter how hard the sailors are working. The sailors are working very hard, trying to follow the Captain\'s orders and guidelines. The big problem is: the Captain himself is confused. For God\'s sake, why there is a huge difference between I-485 processing time between TSC and other service centers!?! If one argues, well, TSC has more applications and cases to deal with. This argument is BS because if you have more applicants and cases, you have more resources to deal with that problem. When will the top management at TSC wake up from sweet dreams, stand up with courage, make TSC as efficient as the other service centers by streamlining all its operations!?!

No use sending letters to President or Vice-President.

Our lettres will not reach them.

Will some news paper or magazine take up our issue

We have the facts and data to show how slow the TSC center is compared to other INS centers and how it affects the lives of millions of us. Will some news paper or magazine be interested in this story?

Why can\'t we prepare a draft describing the issues at TSC, use the same monthly data that they provide and come up with an article and send it to all the magazines and newspapers, One of them may be interested in this story and that can get us lot of publicity.

My Contribution

Hello Friends,

I tried following methods but did not help

Local Congress Man , just a friendly reply
Fox News , Bill O'reily , no action
INS feedback, no action just an assurance that my e-mail will be read (may be after my case has been approved)

No body cares. Nobody gives a damn to our problem.

But we are not going to give up. Are we?

Here is a list for those who might be interested in doing something

Contact National Public Radio
Contact CNN
Contact Local News paper
Contact Local Media

My Contribution

Hello Friends,

I tried following methods but did not help

Local Congress Man , just a friendly reply
Fox News , Bill O'reily , no action
INS feedback, no action just an assurance that my e-mail will be read (may be after my case has been approved)

No body cares. Nobody gives a damn to our problem.

But we are not going to give up. Are we?

Here is a list for those who might be interested in doing something

Contact National Public Radio
Contact CNN
Contact Local News paper
Contact Local Media

Good Luck!

My Contribution

Hello Friends, I tried following methods but did not help Local Congress Man , just a friendly reply Fox News , Bill O\'reily , no action INS feedback, no action just an assurance that my e-mail will be read (may be after my case has been approved) No body cares. Nobody gives a damn to our problem. But we are not going to give up. Are we? Here is a list for those who might be interested in doing something Contact National Public Radio Contact CNN Contact Local News paper Contact Local Media

My Contribution

Hello Friends, I tried following methods but did not help Local Congress Man , just a friendly reply Fox News , Bill O\'reily , no action INS feedback, no action just an assurance that my e-mail will be read (may be after my case has been approved) No body cares. Nobody gives a damn to our problem. But we are not going to give up. Are we? Here is a list for those who might be interested in doing something Contact National Public Radio Contact CNN Contact Local News paper Contact Local Media Good Luck!

You are right!

The boom time has long gone, now the captial hill is talking about restrict immigrations. See this:

H.R. 5013 Bill to Restrict Immigration Introduced in the House

AILA reports that "gentleman?" George Gekas, Congressman from Pennsylvania and chairman of an immigration subcommittee in the House introduced this bill to restrict immigration, reportedly linking immgration to terrorism issue. The following AILA summary of a few points speaks for itself with no need for this reporter\'s comment:

-"Modestly" reduce legal immigration levels by about 20%.

-Eliminate "excessive" court review of deportation orders and reduce the ability of immigration lawyers to engage in "dilatory and abusive tactics" in deportation proceedings.

-Further expand the deportation provisions in current law.
"Foil" the ability of illegal aliens to get jobs by requiring that employers check the validity of new employees\' social security numbers.

-Give the President the option to fully utilize the military along our borders.

-Require all long-term alien visitors and residents to be fingerprinted and to periodically register their addresses with the INS.

-Require schools to report to the INS on the subject matter of each course taken by foreign students.

-Make it a federal crime to overstay a visa by more than six months.

I recently received notice of action stating I140 processing needs 275 to 325 days! Disgusting