TSC Tracker and Discussion - December 17

its funny!

I called AVM on 11/12 and the AVM tells me that "this takes about 200-275 days.. and then i checked again on 12/12, it was approved...i guess they do not update the AVM even after giving it to a officer,my case is a proof of that.

No Title

Gking, for the time being I have forgotten that I have applied for I-140 petition.
I am not going to check AVM in the year 2001.

Today I sent letter to senator John Breaux. He was the one who got fax reply from TSC and
TSC told him that on 29th October my case was with adjudicating officer.

Any way guys. Wish you all a HAPPY NEW YEAR and merry chrismas.

KP

I am sure TSC will make I-140 current by March

With premium processing date of May, TSC has to bring the 140 backklog to 2-3 months . I am sure they will meet this with transfers to NSC and VSC(??????). Please Check AVM for VSC transfers if any . May be Aug-Oct ND dates.

How checked

May I ask how checked?
Would you enter your original SRC number at the prompt
or you\'ve got a different (new) LIN number somehow?
Thanks for clarifying.

I too heard same message

I too heard same message this morning NSC AVM, TSC ND 07/12 now NSC ND is 12/12.

KP an Advice...

I think you should go personally to the congressman. Prior to that you need to take an appointment with them. Some experienced
person in the Congressman\'s office will sit with you and give a call to the INS. Hope this helps.

No Title

Hey here you go !

Dear all, my worst fear has materialized, TSC has sent an RFE an Dec 12, 2001.

Looking Ken\'s wife case it may be about financial condition of my University which was established in
1834 and has 4400 employee.

I have already sent all experience letters and evaluation of all degrees I have to do evaluation.

I had RFE during LC process also. I am sure I will have RFE during I-485 also as I know my lawyer is fully
incompetent person.

Guys good luck to you all

KP
EB2(RIR), TSC I-140, ND Feb 20, 2001

No Title

KP, I am sorry to note that you have to suffer all of these hassles due to the incompetent and CARELESS lawyer. A university professor definitely qualifies EB-1. For those who trust your attorney with your life, please wake up. Most of attorneys are competent, but almost all of them are CARELESS about your life thought they definitely CARE if you can afford them. I do not hate attorneys because I did meet a warmhearted lawyer who rushed my H1 (I-129) application without LCA in order to save me $500 due to INS fee hike. KP: wish you good luck and happy holidays.

Sorry to hear about it KP

I guess they are getting stricter.. The HR person said that she had never been asked on previous I140s as she was succesful in 2 previous applications. We were going to send the info last week; but the Finance Officer said he will have the new annual report any day, so we should have it out this week.

Employer\'s Financial Doc

In my EB1-OR petition, I sent my employer\'s 1999 Tax return, which is the only financial document I submitted. My ND 7/12/2001, AD 12/5.

No Title

KP, sorry to hear about your RFE. You should have got approved by now. Atleast, you now know that they are processing your case. Hopefully once you reply your RFE, TSC will approve it quickly.
Best Wishes.

Worrisome trend

KP,
When you get the RFE, let us know what it is that they are looking for. That will be helpful to those who are employed by Public Institution. Congratulations though... at least you know they have looked at your file, albeit frowningly! Goodluck.

Its a general trend

I think now a days its general trend to send more RFE after this slow economy.
Same thing I heard from folks in VSC.

In TSC new IIO may be the reason of these RFEs.

Thanks

(ND 7/25, EB2 RIR)

No Title

Guys, thanks a lot for all support and encouragement.

After Ph.D., I had 3 years research experience before joining a Reaserach One (One of the top 40 Universities in USA, ranking according to American Ranking System for Universities). When I started process I had 17 Journal articles and several conference articles, some awards, some citation of my research papers. I am reviewers of some of the IEEE Journals. I am life time member of some IEEE Societies. Even after these many credentials my incompetent lawyer was not sure to process my case with EB-1. She said you have around 75% chance with EB-1. That is why, guys I went for LC. In LC initially we could not submit details of all 104 candidates for one faculty position, it was lot of work for chairman of recruitment committee. Any way, we were required to give all recruitment procedure and details at a latter date in form of RFE received from Texas DOL.

But to be true, I wasn\'t expecting RFE at I-140 stage.

Now my stupid lawyer is saying she will get in touch with AILA people at TSC and get RFE as soon as they could. RFE was sent out
on 12/12/01. I hope my lawyer will get it next week.

If I would have gotten RFE in May/June it was fine but after waiting for 11 months I am getting an RFE. This is one of the
several consequences of random processing carried out by TSC. Any way I have to go through this process. But I am sure I will say my lawyer to amend it for CP. If done, I will do CP in Montreal, Canada.

So guys some times things are not in your control. The city I am living in there are few immigration lawyers and The General Counsel of my University advised me to choose one of the local lawyer otherwise I would have gone with Rajeev or other well known lawyer.

Any way, I am expecting some thing good to happen in late January or Feb 2002. By that time I will be celebrating the annual anniversary of my I-140 ND at TSC.

As soon as I get RFE I will make it public for the benefit of future GC seekers.

Guys wish you all happy holidays and merry chrismas.

Good luck to all of you

KP

Hi Kishan

Hi Kishan,
    Sorry to hear about your RFE. As you have written, Most of the times things are not in our control.
    Wish you all the best for your speedy I140 Approval. Have fun and
Enjoy the Holidays.

Wish you a Happy New Year 2002.

Nan Shi
ND July 24, 2001

Any EB1 progress? I find several EB1s in Jan on the tracking list are still waiting

LongWaiting, CGM, ED, DHK, PrayHard, permian22, Tin, kritg, please post your EB1 progress information here. Tanks